BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Shirt Magaluf 2005

I dont know if this is the right place to post this topic, but Ill try.

Today I was looking through all my Rovers shirts from the past and remembered that I got a red away shirt with the HSA logo on (What year?) from a really nice guy who loved the fact that I was from Norway and was a Rovers supporter. We stayed at the same Hotel Martinique in Magaluf, Spain in the year 2005.

Would be funny if you were hanging around on this messageboard and you gotta know that I really appreciated you giving me your Rovers jersey!

That was me and my mate.....no Shiz!

We give a blue and White one to Alex's bar swell!

There was 12 of us at the Martinique... Always played football on the little 5-a-side pitch next to it.....

A drunken conversation discovered you were a Rover!

My mates a member on here aswell I'll see if he remembers!

Hahaha small world!

There was 12 of us at the Martinique... Always played football on the little 5-a-side pitch next to it.....

Hahaha small world!

A couple of years ago I spotted a Rovers shirt signed by "Martin and Julie" on the wall in a bar in Egypt, posted it on here asking if anyone knew them, and quite a few members did. Infact I believe Martin was someone involved in the fans forum and quite well known.

Would never happen in a million years with a Man United shirt. You've gotta love being a Rover.

I know Martin and Julie....Martin is still the fans forum chairman, Julie is also on the forum!

Omg we've started to sound like dingles haha!

I try and leave an old shirt on most holidays! Anyone going to own up to seeing the 07/08 shirt in the Thai go-go bar? Muhaha!

One soon to be added to an house wall in Florida!

That's meant to be ale house! Btw

I know Martin and Julie....Martin is still the fans forum chairman, Julie is also on the forum!

I try and leave an old shirt on most holidays! Anyone going to own up to seeing the 07/08 shirt in the Thai go-go bar? Muhaha!

yep.

Whereabouts, Mack??? My family's to be moving to Florida, so can you give a leg up on this 'easter egg hunt'???

I understand and applaud your habit of giving away an old Rovers shirt on your holidays... but I could NEVER give mine away!!!!

Gave a 1998 home shirt (purchased at the Ewood Pk team shop no less) to an uncaring godson..... perhaps I should try it away so that the

ugly memory is washed away, but I cannot fathom that disappointment again!

Hahaha small world!

Hi mack!

That is awesome! You guys were really nice lads! I think you were a couple of years younger than us, but we shared the same drinking culture and passion about Rovers. It was a really nice vacation and really nice to meet some fellow Roverites!

IF you are going to the Arsenal away game at The Emirates 2 of April the pre-beer is on me!

Would never happen in a million years with a Man United shirt. You've gotta love being a Rover.

On holiday in Corfu about 10yrs ago. A greek lad in his late teens had what seemed like the best job in the world. He ran the poolside bar & spent all day every day oggling & chatting up the scantily clad young girlies. He seemed to end up with a different lass every night....the lucky sod!

....anyway, every day he wore different football shirts (everton, barcelona, argentina, amongst many less commonly known european tops) He said he loved the Rovers shirt i had at the time, so at the end of the holiday i gave it to him. He was chuffed to bits.

The same shirt was responsible for me & my mate copping off with two young ladies from Darwen whilst in Corfu. They came legging it across the road when they saw the famous blue & white halves :brfc: & we got talking. Fortunately, they bought the fact we told them we were 10yrs younger than we actually were! :tu:

You certainly gotta love being a Rover! :rover:

Archived