BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Radio Lancs - Jack Tribute

There are quite a few bits of MP3 recording freeware out on the web. I've been using one for quite a few years called Freecorder. What it basically does (I think!) is capture in an MP3 anything that uses the sound card in your PC. I suspect one of our resident technophiles can say why this software is useless and recommend something else! But if anyone wants to send me their email addr I'll send them an MP3 of this. Mods, if this post is dodgy on copyright grounds, feel free to delete.

There are quite a few bits of MP3 recording freeware out on the web. I've been using one for quite a few years called Freecorder. What it basically does (I think!) is capture in an MP3 anything that uses the sound card in your PC. I suspect one of our resident technophiles can say why this software is useless and recommend something else! But if anyone wants to send me their email addr I'll send them an MP3 of this. Mods, if this post is dodgy on copyright grounds, feel free to delete.

Won't let me message you :(

Archived