BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Vs Rovers

Dont get over excited, its a sh*thole in all reality, the area is a hovel, there is no decent pubs, its not away fan friendly and the local women drink more pints than the men !

Having been there 2 seasons on the bounce its one away game I vow never to venture to again.

Mind you, on the 3rd visit Rovers have surely got to play a tad better than the last game :blink:

and the season before as well

Season before last was best - we stunned them with our atmosphere - just a shame our team was poor.

As for pubs - there is a very decent pub at the top of the road as the coaches come in...big pub with plenty of outdoor space.

Been to Stoke twice now. The first time was a very good day out (bar the result) atmosphere by the Rovers fantastic. Second time not so good, atmosphere was again brill until it all went quiet when the tragic death of John Taylor happened underneath us all. Won't be going again, too many bad memories.

Im sorry guys. I meant the season before last as you guys were referring to.

We were deepshit in the relegation battle and I think the club had set up 50 coaches or something.

Horrible game, but brilliant atmosphere!

Yeah that was the one - we shut the Stoke fans up & the Stoke fans then posted how good we were on their forums.

Archived