BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Soccerette

john.leigh

Soccer Am has only just come to air in Aus this season - great program, great laugh, great soccerettes and unbelievable tekkers!

Have we ever had a soccerette on Soccer Am & if so can somebody please provide a link for me?

We did have one and someone who wrote a match preview got her to answer/ask questions last season? Sorry I can't be of more help.

There was a Rovers Soccerette the same day as Rovers fans were fans of the week (myself included) in 2001 the day before we stuffed the dingles 5-0 in the promotion season. Can't remember her name though and I don't think there is a link on line for it. I have some pics at home I'll try and put on here of everyone on the sofa after the show.

Great day out, plenty of chaos off camera as well from what I remember.

Struggling to attach a photo :wacko:

Not too sure what I should be doing - if anyone could advise I'd be grateful,

Ta.

Upload it to something like photobucket, right click on the direct link on photobucket and press copy, click on the picture icon on here (in the above toolbar when you are posting) and paste the link into that.

Happy days mate. Pity that we were woeful when it came to feeding the goat. My wife still doesn't believe me when i tell her that Jude Law was on the show that week...

You mean you were woeful - I was the only one to score.

I've got a couple of photos of us all with Jude Law, I'll send them over.

Nice!!

- good to see she does some 'care in the community' work as well!!

:rolleyes::lol::D:)

Happy days mate. Pity that we were woeful when it came to feeding the goat. My wife still doesn't believe me when i tell her that Jude Law was on the show that week...

I remember you saying you were on Soccer AM - but just thought it was more of your delusional intoxicated ramblings... :rolleyes:

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived