BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] December Fixtures

Tom

Ive just read the Bolton have not been us at the Reebok since 1998!!!!! Thats some going on our behalf. Lets hope it continues this weekend

West Ham looks like being a crunchy one for both clubs- they have a distressingly good record against us in recent seasons including the Tevez farce of a goal.

We win it and we are looking like serious challengers for the top half again- if West Ham lose they are looking to be in all kinds of trouble going into Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

From these fixtures i am predicting:

Sat 4 15:00 H Wolves- Win

Sun 12 13:30 A Bolton- Lose

Sat 18 15:00 H West Ham Utd- Draw

Sun 26 15:00 H Stoke City- Win

Tue 28 15:00 A WBA- Lose

Wolves- Should win but Wolves are battling for survival themselves so could be dangerous.

Bolton- Should beat us at their ground if they keep up their current form.

West Ham- They have enough about them to be a threat and they do have a decent record against us. Grant under pressure may get the side playing for him.

Stoke City- I can see us just winning this or Stoke getting a draw.

WBA- Play some really nice passing football from what i've seen. Battle of the midfields and i think they will beat us.

From that run of games and if my predictions are correct it will see us pick up 7 points.

So far so good. Think you may get this spot one.

Archived