BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] VENKYSRUS

Venkys, I'm presuming that you are Indian, having found this Rovers website following the takeover.

If I'm right, then let me be somewhat presumptuous

Can you tell the Venky organization that the fans of the Rovers are, to say the least, somewhat dismayed at their inauspicious start as owners of a football club.

Tell them they have an excellent CEO in John Williams, who will get their message across perfectly, and without rancor.

Let them know that their ownership is not under question, it's their PR and communication that's letting them down.

Venkys, I'm presuming that you are Indian, having found this Rovers website following the takeover.

Can you tell the Venky organization that the fans of the Rovers are, to say the least, somewhat dismayed at their inauspicious start as owners of a football club.

Tell them they have an excellent CEO in John Williams, who will get their message across perfectly, and without rancor.

Let them know that their ownership is not under question, it's their PR and communication that's letting them down.

Firstly, it's pretty obvious it's a wind up.

Secondly, even if he was a genuine Indian fan, you do realise India has over a billion people? It's even worse than asking an English bloke to send a message to Richard Branson ffs

Firstly, it's pretty obvious it's a wind up.

Secondly, even if he was a genuine Indian fan, you do realise India has over a billion people? It's even worse than asking an English bloke to send a message to Richard Branson ffs

I'd also question their ability to comprehend words such as inauspicious and rancor.

Strange thread.

Guest VENKEYSRUS

hello mister.

i show bossman when he come back to hotel.i not like white snow now.think i hurt leg and head.i love blackburn rover like you

lov sachin xxx

Guest VENKEYSRUS

Bossman?

hello mister

yes i call my mr bossman,he is big man at venkys and i drive him around but not when we are in loondon.we will be coming to blackburn rover for next game.it will be cold.i will sit with fan.

love sachin xxx

my friend say you bad men

Archived