BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wedding @ Ewood Park

Good day to you all.

I have managed to secure 2 dreams coming true on Wednesday 27th July 2011, when I am marrying my fiancee at Ewood Park.

I am after some help please in the shape of arranging the transportation and photos for the day.

Can anybody recommend a photographer in the local area ??

Can anybody recommend a company that supply taxi - wedding cars etc ??

I appreciate that these can be searched on the internet but not living in the local area its very hard to get real feedback.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Neil

chauffeur2go have very nice exec type vehicles for hire.

Lots of nice mercs, bentleys etc.

Are you getting catering from ewood - through northcotes? If so, do you mind me asking how much it is - we are thinking of using the venue too.

Thanks for the replies. Will have a look at chauffeur2go. Have sent a pm regarding northcote. Pm sent as well blue n white rover. As for the offer of the horse n cart, cheers dad!! Just dont think joe would like the 145 miles to get there!!

What the bleedin' 'ell is going on here?

Very confusing.

whats going on is my old man is also a member on this board and he is was just chirping up with some banter!!

Is it going to be free for season ticket holders?

Haha!!

Unfortuantely not ;-)

Immediate family members only :-)

chauffeur2go have very nice exec type vehicles for hire.

Lots of nice mercs, bentleys etc.

Are you getting catering from ewood - through northcotes? If so, do you mind me asking how much it is - we are thinking of using the venue too.

If you ring up Rovers, they'll send you a pack. Season ticket holders get 10% off too. We had a look but decided it was too expensive and way out of our price range. Shame really.

If you ring up Rovers, they'll send you a pack. Season ticket holders get 10% off too. We had a look but decided it was too expensive and way out of our price range. Shame really.

Going off what Nelly has told me - it seems cheap compared to most places, no?

Going off what Nelly has told me - it seems cheap compared to most places, no?

I can not get married in a room and hold a reception for that price in hull. I think its an absoloute bargain. The room hire is the only expense and thats the same as most of the top places in hull you can use. The food price is more than competitive :-)

Ewood or a hotel - Its a no brainer for me.

In my opinion - cheap as chips!!

I can forward you the details from the pack if you pm your email.

I also got my season ticket discount on top :-)

Archived