BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Full Tilt Poker Game

I know quite a few people played in the last full tilt poker comp. If anyone else fancies a game I've organised one at 8pm tonight with a $5.50 buy in.

If you are new to full tilt have a look in the technology section of the MB and follow the links to join up.

18 players minimum needed.

Tournament ID is 232630763

Password is rovers

See you there

• Backroom

I was under the impression Full Tilt Poker was shut down by the FBI?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it was just the American site that was shut down. Interesting goings on there regardless.

I was under the same opinion (there was a huge uprising in the tech community that US government took over fulltiltpoker.com without any kind of authority to do so), but if the client still works, I'll be there.

I've no interest in playing poker online, but this article is interesting

good boys to get licences?

Looks like some companies rather jumped the gun.

I know the focus from the tech community seems to be on the fact the domain registrars handed the DNS over to the US gov (something that the US gov should have any more right to than say the botswana's government) but I've been trying to get my head around the legalities. I seems (based on possibly too little research) then even though Full Tilt operated out of Ireland and was registered in Alderney (away from the odd US laws concerning the state to state transfer of money for gambling purposes) they were technically owned by America, therefore the US gov is claiming jurisdiction.

I'd love to pester Eion (our contact at Full Tilt) for his views, but I imagine he currently has much much bigger things on his mind.

Archived