BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 125cc v keeping my car

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

1st month gone and why i hadnt done this earlier is now one of my regrets...LOVING IT.

Mind you had my first bike rage yesterday,3 cars pulled out on me at netto,shear bank and perrys roundabout and then a taxi mounted the path and tried undertaking me,missed me by inches he got an abbey volley and a size 10 in his door and i was ready to kill him.

1st month gone and why i hadnt done this earlier is now one of my regrets...LOVING IT.

Mind you had my first bike rage yesterday,3 cars pulled out on me at netto,shear bank and perrys roundabout and then a taxi mounted the path and tried undertaking me,missed me by inches he got an abbey volley and a size 10 in his door and i was ready to kill him.

Abbey, Great to hear you're loving it. Some of the best times of my life were on a motor bike.

It might help to ride with your headlight on, just to make yourself more visible.

Apart from that, all taxi drivers are degenerate morons (with, of course, the ones who post on here) who have their brains surgically altered so that they have no appreciation of other road users. Good to hear about the size 10 in the door.

Cheers

Abbey, Great to hear you're loving it. Some of the best times of my life were on a motor bike.

It might help to ride with your headlight on, just to make yourself more visible.

Apart from that, all taxi drivers are degenerate morons (with, of course, the ones who post on here) who have their brains surgically altered so that they have no appreciation of other road users. Good to hear about the size 10 in the door.

Cheers

Most taxi drivers are indeed morons without road sense (or lisenses :unsure: ), although i wouldn`t include myself in that catagory (but i would wouldn`t i?) :lol:

Thinking of getting one of those push & go scooter jobbos, but fear i`ll kill myself on one. What sort of taxi & insurance do you expect to pay with one? Does anybody know? :huh:

Glad you`re enjoying the bike ABBEY :tu:

The main thing about cars wait at junctions is to get eye contact with the driver....Unless you get it,expect em to pull out..

I sometimes wish bike riders would always have their lights on. I drive a van, and like most vans, the drivers view can be restricted, due to no windows on the sides and sometimes on the back. So dependant on side mirrors. Also If a bike is behind you and two close - they are totally unseen, unless they come out towards the centre so you can see them in the side mirrors.

I wouldn't even consider a motorbike / scooter. But I most certainly would not do without my van.

The main thing about cars wait at junctions is to get eye contact with the driver....Unless you get it,expect em to pull out..

This has been discussed before on a previous thread of a different subject (drivers wearing the full face burkha/hijbab).....but we`ll not go down that road again eh? :unsure:

I totally agree that you cannot trust a drivers indicators only. Eye contact/body language is a big factor in driving.

Archived