BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 125cc v keeping my car

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen motorbikes left in the Blackburn End Cark park behind the club shop .The Entrance is on Nuttall street.Seen em chained the fence Left next to the car park Entrance where the parking Stewards can keep an eye on it.....think Id go for some high level U lock,big chain security,Chained up somewhere if its a new bike to be honest than leave it..

Came off my first bike within a week when I first got one...which is standard ...so some padded protection is needed.Brand new tyres too can make your first few rides a bit dodgy

1.it aint easy its full of insane cars lol.

2.its fun and invigorating.( it feels like the world is watching your every move)

3.touch wood,rub goatees ive stayed on,a couple of cloth touching moments tho.

4.cars pulling out on you are not fun and a car overtook me near snuffy and i thought he was going to have a go at riding it.

5.it only cost 12 quid for 3/4 tank ....result.

Great Stuff,

Glad you like the two wheels, enjoy it.

Just remember that now you are on two wheels, just assume that everyone who is driving on four wheels is an idiot.

A sort of combination of Mr McGoo & Travis Bickel.

Apart from that, happy riding.

Colin

Great Stuff,

Glad you like the two wheels, enjoy it.

Just remember that now you are on two wheels, just assume that everyone who is driving on four wheels is an idiot.

A sort of combination of Mr McGoo & Travis Bickel.

Apart from that, happy riding.

Colin

I drive on four wheels and I don't need to make any assumptions. Everybody who drives on two wheels IS an idiot.

4.cars pulling out on you are not fun and a car overtook me near snuffy and i thought he was going to have a go at riding it.

Remember this next time you pass a cyclist!

i did paul ,stuck my left leg out and kicked him off :P .....kidding,its opened my eyes.

I drive on four wheels and I don't need to make any assumptions. Everybody who drives on two wheels IS an idiot.

i also drive on four wheels and also 12 wheels does this make me clever using your deductions al:)

i did paul ,stuck my left leg out and kicked him off :P .....kidding,its opened my eyes.

i also drive on four wheels and also 12 wheels does this make me clever using your deductions al:)

No it probably makes you a pain up the arse when in two wheel and twelve wheel mode.

IS EVERYTHING IN UK A COMPLETE RIP OFF ,INSURENCE COMPINIES ARE BLOOD SUCKING SCUM!!! £165 TO CANCEL MY CAR INSURENCE ...DICK TURPIN SCROTES I HOPE THE FAT CAT CHAIRMEN DROPS DEAD SCUMBAG RIP OFF MERCHANT!!!!!!!!

When i rode a rode a bike I found a great kindred spirit among Bikers ..They always a greet one another when you meet..Always stop and offer assistance if you look in trouble..Car drivers just seem to hate each other

Came off my first bike within a week when I first got one...which is standard ...so some padded protection is needed.Brand new tyres too can make your first few rides a bit dodgy

had a couple of botty twitches tbh,wrong gear ,too much throttle ,front wheel lifted yesterday about an inch and it felt like i was flying .Got good tyres on (or so im told) and got a waterproof with pads and leggings which are padded.

When i rode a rode a bike I found a great kindred spirit among Bikers ..They always a greet one another when you meet..Always stop and offer assistance if you look in trouble..Car drivers just seem to hate each other

I noticed that today ,i had a few head nods even tho im on L's and i stopped and a biker came and chatted.

I left rishton and went chorley,anglezarke thru horwich to the reebock i had some stuff to swap at scan.i was then very brave and went over rivvy and belmont to abbey village visiting.I then went thru pleasy ,ribchester and whalley and back home...f loved it. It was easier seeing in the rain than i anticipated tho.

poss when i get used to two wheels :P

but how do you come to the judgement about wagon drivers? higher training standrds than 4 wheels al.

Wagons are the biggest pain in the arse as far as I am concerned. Moaning up hills two abreast whilst you fume behind them, blinding you with spray when it's wet and generally getting under the feet. The @#/?s insist on going along Manchester road through Baxenden when a perfectly good bypass has been built for them. If it were up to me I would have the police stop all the HGV's travelling along that road for a tyre and roadworthiness test. It would soon stop the sods causing a nuisance driving through the village.

blame goverments and bigwigs for the two abreast...wagons have speed limiters.

spray? do cars not give spray? :blink:

getting under the feet? you soon be moaning when you didnt have food in the shops.

@#/?s? going thru baxenden,mmm ever thought they are delivering along the way?

the police can check my tyres anytime they like ,all legal and road worthy.

wagon drivers have passed hard tests in advanced driving.

have you morphed into jim?

• Backroom

Wagons are the biggest pain in the arse as far as I am concerned. Moaning up hills two abreast whilst you fume behind them, blinding you with spray when it's wet and generally getting under the feet. The @#/?s insist on going along Manchester road through Baxenden when a perfectly good bypass has been built for them. If it were up to me I would have the police stop all the HGV's travelling along that road for a tyre and roadworthiness test. It would soon stop the sods causing a nuisance driving through the village.

Hope you never need anything delivered or anything then Al!

To be honest I get annoyed on the M65 when big trucks overtake on the 2 lane bits, would rather they were limited to the slow lane at times.

I hate cars. They are responsible for so many problems. They're such an unfriendly kinda transport.

"Look at me in my AUDI A5! This shows how fantastic I am. Check out my cherished number plate. etc"

The bizarre need for so many humans to have a car is the single biggest reason, IMO, that the petrol price is so high, insurance is going through the roof and the car tax is rising like a thermometer in a microwave. Selfish, lazy, unsociable mugs.

As for motorbikes Abbey, Stephen Frys tale-Old woman in a waiting room, sat anticipating an corneal transplant operation. Surgeon comes, in, tells her that there are no suitable donors today. However, its raining, so it shouldn't be too long dear.

blame goverments and bigwigs for the two abreast...wagons have speed limiters.

spray? do cars not give spray? :blink:

getting under the feet? you soon be moaning when you didnt have food in the shops.

@#/?s? going thru baxenden,mmm ever thought they are delivering along the way?

the police can check my tyres anytime they like ,all legal and road worthy.

wagon drivers have passed hard tests in advanced driving.

have you morphed into jim?

The deliveries we need in Baxenden can be delivered adequately by vans. The spray given off by cars is nothing like the crap you get from HGVs. Large loads are better on the railways. Lorries are only needed between railways and point of delivery. I have no doubt the HGVs would pass the tests but the inconvenience would force them on to the bypass and prevent the roadworks we always have on Manchester Road.

Keep the @#/?s out of my village.

Not been a rider for many years in the Uk but its great to hire a motorbike instead of a car when abroad.Greek Islands is really good for it.A good way of seeing somwhere like Thailand.Vietnam etc where you can easily get a motorbike guide too.but remember what happened to our Matt Jansen though

Years ago I worked with road haulage after I left college. Remember that little oil depot on the bridge in Feniscowles ?? Fact is, all your consumer products, groceries etc are only there because of HGV's. Can you imagine the daily bread run going by train ? Just silly.

My only gripe is when they decide to overtake on a hill when they clearly have no chance of getting past one of their colleagues and block both lanes keeping us poor sods crawling behind.

al,how would your amazing idea work? a load tellies from china, docks at say fleetwood ,they would then go by train to say heywood train station be loaded up by wagon to a distribution centre and then packed off again to the train station and taken to say rishton train station ,where the road is blocked because tesco , whiteheads ,the coop wagons are all waiting . then a wagon takes it to whiteburk curries. Then the curries wagon would dash to burnley train station to meet the branches tellies ....not only would rishton or blackburn , for example ,but any train station areas would also be clogged up with awaiting wagons .Then imagine how you would have to have armed police at ALL stations because the tea leafs would soon cotton on to deliveries of tellies ,fags,booze etc being dropped off at staions. Also how would public trains run because the platforms would be full of tellies and queues of trains awaiting the platform.AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW WOULD HOLLAND GET THEIR SPUD PIE STUFF?

pipe dream al to be honest and as for going two abreat ,ITS GREAT FUN SLOWING BMW DRIVERS DOWN :)

al,how would your amazing idea work? a load tellies from china, docks at say fleetwood ,they would then go by train to say heywood train station be loaded up by wagon to a distribution centre and then packed off again to the train station and taken to say rishton train station ,where the road is blocked because tesco , whiteheads ,the coop wagons are all waiting . then a wagon takes it to whiteburk curries. Then the curries wagon would dash to burnley train station to meet the branches tellies ....not only would rishton or blackburn , for example ,but any train station areas would also be clogged up with awaiting wagons .Then imagine how you would have to have armed police at ALL stations because the tea leafs would soon cotton on to deliveries of tellies ,fags,booze etc being dropped off at staions. Also how would public trains run because the platforms would be full of tellies and queues of trains awaiting the platform.AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW WOULD HOLLAND GET THEIR SPUD PIE STUFF?

pipe dream al to be honest and as for going two abreat ,ITS GREAT FUN SLOWING BMW DRIVERS DOWN :)

OK Abster you have won me over. Not all that sh1t about televisions etc. but the BMW drivers bit makes all the rest of the inconvenience worthwhile. :lol: Just keep out of Baxenden that's all.

Archived