BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charity footbal match

Hi,

I`m trying to organise a football match to be played Saturday 14th May,but the people i asked to sort the kits out,have let me down.

I have e-mailed and rang Rovers to try and organise something but to no avail.

I would like you to search through your old tops and if you could spare one for our game,I would be gratefull,it doesn`t have to be an up to date top,just so long as it`s legible,that would be great.

The Charity we are giving too is SSAFA (they deal directly,with H.M. forces and because they are volunteers they don`t take a cut of the money raised!).

If anyone could p.m. me about help in this matter i would be grateful ta..

Hi,

I`m trying to organise a football match to be played Saturday 14th May,but the people i asked to sort the kits out,have let me down.

I have e-mailed and rang Rovers to try and organise something but to no avail.

I would like you to search through your old tops and if you could spare one for our game,I would be gratefull,it doesn`t have to be an up to date top,just so long as it`s legible,that would be great.

The Charity we are giving too is SSAFA (they deal directly,with H.M. forces and because they are volunteers they don`t take a cut of the money raised!).

If anyone could p.m. me about help in this matter i would be grateful ta..

Thanks for all the input?????

Were playing at St Gerards in Lostock hall,Kick off 2 p.m.

I would have re-organised it,if i knew we were playing Man Utd that day,but as with all these things you have to plan in advance.

As dazmaz says though all I`m after is a couple of old shirts though,because I`ve been let down on that front.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ta.

• Backroom

It may be worth asking Rishton United (there is a facebook page with contact info I believe), I know at one stage they had a team full of the old Red away shirts as a backup option and as the season has finished they may be able to be borrowed.

I think another team in the combination wears the Rovers kit but I'm not sure who it is now.

Were playing at St Gerards in Lostock hall,Kick off 2 p.m.

I would have re-organised it,if i knew we were playing Man Utd that day,but as with all these things you have to plan in advance.

As dazmaz says though all I`m after is a couple of old shirts though,because I`ve been let down on that front.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ta.

There's a fixture list released at the beginning of the season :huh:

When I planned this back in January though,I assumed Utd would be on F.A.cup duty and our game would be re-arranged,the best laid plans of mice and men.

Anyway thanks for the input!

Costructive is better than nothing.....

Archived