BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Final 2 games

I know the last game for all teams, is normally played at the same time. However, with it being so close at the top and bottom, wouldn't it have made sense to play the last 2 or so games at the same time as well? it just feels, that. a team might get a slight advantage, if they play later than a rival. I know, as a team you should have ensured safety during the course of the season, but with it being a crazy season, would have been fair on all teams.

I know the last game for all teams, is normally played at the same time. However, with it being so close at the top and bottom, wouldn't it have made sense to play the last 2 or so games at the same time as well? it just feels, that. a team might get a slight advantage, if they play later than a rival. I know, as a team you should have ensured safety during the course of the season, but with it being a crazy season, would have been fair on all teams.

TV don't want it so it will never happen.

Particularly when you have the so-called football governing bodies, who couldn't organise a p155-up in a brewery, arranging the FA Cup Final for the penultimate weekend of the Premier League season, . . .

Words fail me! :angry2:

That's what they do in germany, the last 2 sets of games are played at the same time.

That's what they do in germany, the last 2 sets of games are played at the same time.

I don't mean all at the same time, that would be quite hard, playing 2 games at once. You know what I eamn.

The FA cup final move throws up another situation. Stoke play man city, if they come second they will get a uefa cup spot as long as city qualify for Europe through the league. They then play again in the league the week after, Stoke may go into that game having to lose to qualify for Europe..... You can see why 'arry isn't happy about it.

The FA cup final move throws up another situation. Stoke play man city, if they come second they will get a uefa cup spot as long as city qualify for Europe through the league. They then play again in the league the week after, Stoke may go into that game having to lose to qualify for Europe..... You can see why 'arry isn't happy about it.

Man City will have qualified for the Champions League in 45 minutes time. That would have been an awkward situation had Spurs not blown it already though.

Archived