BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who to contact?

Having bought 6 tickets for me and my mates on their season tickets, some little oiks thought it would be funny (and clever) to boot through the seat backs when we scored the first goal. It was pre-meditated as they were heard to say that the seats would be easy to break before the game. I'd like to contact the club just so that if Wolves complain, myself or my mates don't get blamed and a black mark goes down on our records. Even though I'm going to be in Australia next season, I'm still planning on attending as many matches as I can when we come back over to visit. My mates are still going to be going. Anybody know who I should contact? PM please.

Having bought 6 tickets for me and my mates on their season tickets, some little oiks thought it would be funny (and clever) to boot through the seat backs when we scored the first goal. It was pre-meditated as they were heard to say that the seats would be easy to break before the game. I'd like to contact the club just so that if Wolves complain, myself or my mates don't get blamed and a black mark goes down on our records. Even though I'm going to be in Australia next season, I'm still planning on attending as many matches as I can when we come back over to visit. My mates are still going to be going. Anybody know who I should contact? PM please.

John Newsham c/o the club.

It wasn't just Rovers fans. I saw several Wolves supporters walking away from the ground with broken seats, including a father and two lads I presumed to be his children. Amazing!

It wasn't just Rovers fans. I saw several Wolves supporters walking away from the ground with broken seats, including a father and two lads I presumed to be his children. Amazing!

It's one thing to trash up an away ground, but to damage your own teams ground beggars belief.

Not proper fans.

The justification for that was one of the home stands was due for demolition the day after.

The justification for that was one of the home stands was due for demolition the day after.

Yeah, work literally started on that on Monday. The fans from that stand (opposite to the stand we were in, Steve Bull stand) were taking their seats home...

So if they'd gone down it could have saved a load of money!

I am aware times are hard for some with the various financial cuts. But pinching a broken seat!!!!!!!

Many Wolves fans were taking home seat backs because the very next day they started pulling down the stand to redevelope it..

Archived