BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(RB) Serge Aurier

Glenn

From L'eqiuipe tonight at 7:50pm - ARTICLE HERE

Interesting when they quote him (excuse the poor translation:

At 18, Aurier, under contract with the Blood and Gold until June 2015, however, will not go " to go ". If it does not hide his attraction to the Premier League, he can not imagine, for example, joining Manchester City, one of two English clubs with Blackburn to have contacted. " It will not be my priority , loose there. City is an ambitious club with a lot of money. They can buy any big player in my position, I will not take the risk ... . " More receptive to the interests of the Rovers , Aurier does not stay in France. "Recently, Toulouse has a practical approach , he reveals. Now we must see what price the president asked . "In Ideally, it would be fixed by " one to two weeks. "

Sounds to me like he may choose us over citeh if it came down to it.

From L'eqiuipe tonight at 7:50pm - ARTICLE HERE

Interesting when they quote him (excuse the poor translation:

At 18, Aurier, under contract with the Blood and Gold until June 2015, however, will not go " to go ". If it does not hide his attraction to the Premier League, he can not imagine, for example, joining Manchester City, one of two English clubs with Blackburn to have contacted. " It will not be my priority , loose there. City is an ambitious club with a lot of money. They can buy any big player in my position, I will not take the risk ... . " More receptive to the interests of the Rovers , Aurier does not stay in France. "Recently, Toulouse has a practical approach , he reveals. Now we must see what price the president asked . "In Ideally, it would be fixed by " one to two weeks. "

Sounds to me like he may choose us over citeh if it came down to it.

Sounds like a realistic lad with his head screwed on, which can only be good. I also echo Majiball's exact sentiments- though who knows what the fee would be. Weren't Lens relegated? Very very young defender in the French league playing for a relegated club...I can't imagine him commanding a huge fee. City's supposed interest is quite irrelevant if he doesn't want to go there.

Sounds like a realistic lad with his head screwed on, which can only be good. I also echo Majiball's exact sentiments- though who knows what the fee would be. Weren't Lens relegated? Very very young defender in the French league playing for a relegated club...I can't imagine him commanding a huge fee. City's supposed interest is quite irrelevant if he doesn't want to go there.

If his young CB mate is still there we should pinch them both if possible, I'm sure United were tracking the CB.

reports saying sunderland about to make a bid, another we will probably miss out on

how can we miss out on a player we havnt even tried too sign!

just cos some hack linked a players name too our club doesnt mean he was ever really wanted by rovers.

reports saying sunderland about to make a bid, another we will probably miss out on

Who haven't Sunderland tried to sign this window. It seems that every player in the £1-£5m category is on Bruce's transfer list!

Let's just see what happens. After all, do any of us know if he is actually any good? Just because money-bags city have been linked with him doesn't mean he's a world beater!

Archived