BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Rovers, Our Venky's....

I've said for some time that this board is missing a feature to inform us who is banned at any partucular time. If I'd known that I'd have opened a bottle of fizz and lit a huge cigar. Curses to admin for denying me the chance of a simple celebration. :P

btw Can I assume that you have been banned again for re offending? ^_^

Funny that theno,I'd just been thinking you've been quiet recently too. Had a little ban yourself by any chance??

So they were asking for patience earlier in the summer? Pretty much as I said then.

I didn't say that either had been offended by Al but then you knew that anyway.

I am actually well placed to comment on this. Thenodrog, true to form, was particularly arrogant, rude and ignorant when replying to a Gumboots post. I should know, I was banned for a month for pointing out that he is a gobsh1te.

I'd wear that month like a badge of honour dgs!! ;)

I got a couple of days recently for a comment about tonygalesmic,event the mod apologised whilst dishing out the ban,saying he understood why I'd reacted to him!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny that theno,I'd just been thinking you've been quiet recently too. Had a little ban yourself by any chance??

I'd wear that month like a badge of honour dgs!! ;)

I got a couple of days recently for a comment about tonygalesmic,event the mod apologised whilst dishing out the ban,saying he understood why I'd reacted to him!!

I took one for The Gipper YD.

If the reports are correct and Rovers are going to announce that a charity will appear on the shirts rather than a paid sponsor what are peoples opinions?

A.) Good idea from Venky's and one other Premiership clubs should look to adopt

B.) It's just because Venky's were too incompetent to attract a paid sponsor

Personally I would have loved to buy a blank shirt. But that's because I am a tightwad and could have kept it forever.

However I am more inclined to replace my old tatty HSA shirt with a new FULL PRICE charty shirt rather than get last years crown paints shirt in the sale for cheapmans. Which is how I usually upgrade my shirt on the cheap ^_^

Archived