BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Baby Names

Yesterday we found out we're having a boy. And, in honor of Uncle Jack's anniversary (though I don't think my wife knows it is), I have secured an agreement to name our son Bradley Walker Hoffman.

...let the Walker, Texas Rover jokes begin!

Congratulations mate.

I found out that we are having a girl on Monday, due on 1st January, we have a boy already so it's what we wanted.

Booked the birthing suite in Blackburn a few months back as soon as I found out the only Maternity wards round here are in Burnley. :)

Congratulations mate.

I found out that we are having a girl on Monday, due on 1st January, we have a boy already so it's what we wanted.

Booked the birthing suite in Blackburn a few months back as soon as I found out the only Maternity wards round here are in Burnley. :)

My lad had to be born in burnley four week ago. Even worse when he had to stay in for three days..

First thing I did was count his finger and toes.

Congrats to both of you anyways

• Backroom

My lad had to be born in burnley four week ago. Even worse when he had to stay in for three days..

First thing I did was count his finger and toes.

Congrats to both of you anyways

Ours was born there 12 weeks ago, to be honest the unit is decent there and it's the last thing on your mind at the time. I hung a Rovers shirt in the window all the same.

Archived