BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Flags?

K-Hod

• Moderation Lead

Hi all- I was wondering where or how one would go about getting a flag made, just like the standard English flag, with some sort of message like the above on it?

I checked ebay, and there didn't seem to be anything. Has anyone bought/had one of these made before?

Hi all- I was wondering where or how one would go about getting a flag made, just like the standard English flag, with some sort of message like the above on it?

I checked ebay, and there didn't seem to be anything. Has anyone bought/had one of these made before?

Most of the big ones you see at games are made by http://www.barmyflags.co.uk

BRFCS have had 2 made by them and they are cracking quality, I can't recommend them highly enough. The bloke even drove it from Oldham to Leeds when the company we originally ordered it from (who subbed it to BarmyFlags without telling us) said it wouldn't be ready in time for us to take to Turkey as promised, but Barmy felt they couldn't let us down like that.

Top Guys. Very impressed.

Out of interest, was that your flag up in the Riverside yesterday?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderation Lead

I might selling mine if you want it? 10' x 5' - st george with the union jack in the top left corner. bottom left corner B R in blue lettering and the bottom right corner F C white lettering on a blue background - can email you a pic if you like?

I posted on your profile about this mate, tried to send a PM but don't think it was having it...