BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Browser for Android

I'm using Dolphin HD browser, and I think its a very good browser. I've used Opera for many years, and only recently changed. You could try Firefox as well, but its not very good tbh.

Not sure if Dolphin works on the Galaxy S 2 in the same way as on my Flyer, but on the HTC flyer, and I'm assuming on other Tablets as well, is that you can swipe to the right, and it brings up your book marks etc, and swipe to the left, and brings up what websites you are busy with. All in all, you can't go wrong with either Opera mobile or Opera mini, or the Dolphin browser.

Personally I prefer Safari to both Opera and Dolphin. I find Dolphin to be very "clunky" fast enough when it feels ready to respond but seems to spend a long time thinking about it's next move!!! Also feel Dolphin looks and feels very old fashioned.

Opera should be good and has lots of features I like but the major problem I have is the default view size. This is so small I can't read anything and I cant find a way to improve it.

Personally I prefer Safari to both Opera and Dolphin. I find Dolphin to be very "clunky" fast enough when it feels ready to respond but seems to spend a long time thinking about it's next move!!! Also feel Dolphin looks and feels very old fashioned.

Opera should be good and has lots of features I like but the major problem I have is the default view size. This is so small I can't read anything and I cant find a way to improve it.

Loaded Firefox last night, as was easy to sync with laptop for passwords and bookmarks, like the fact you can open Firefox and can open the last pages you were on on the laptop. writing does seem very small on some websites even BRFCS.

Think I'll try another, anymore suggestions welcome. :D

Loaded Firefox last night, as was easy to sync with laptop for passwords and bookmarks, like the fact you can open Firefox and can open the last pages you were on on the laptop. writing does seem very small on some websites even BRFCS.

Think I'll try another, anymore suggestions welcome. :D

Use the tapatalk app for forums, it's much better than any browser.

I've always been a fan of Opera on my phones in the past and have installed it on my HTC Sensation but I feel that the stock browser does all I want and more if I'm honest. Maybe it's my phone but I can't fault the stock one.

If I had to recommend a 3rd party one though it would have to be Opera.

Have to retract the bit in bold as Opera is suddenly a decent size and perfectly legible!!!!! Honest officer I did nothing................

• 2 weeks later...

Archived