BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean on BBC Radio Lancashire

Hello all

Just wanted to say for those of you who don't live in the county or didn't know he was on, Steve Kean joined Gary Hickson in the studio here on Wednesday night to answer questions from supporters on the phone.

If you didn't get a chance to hear it you can listen on-line, just go to...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00k50rl

Also just on another topic, Mick Rathbone is making his commentary debut alongside me at Newcastle tomorrow, if there are any questions you have for Baz you can tweet me at @andybayes and I'll put them to him.

Cheers

Andy Bayes

As a person Steve Kean comes across very well in this interview, no doubt helped by the fact that the callers who supported him were far more articulate and put their points across much better than the waffly old goats who rang in to criticise him. Fair play to Kean for his honesty and openness. If he can shore up our defence and string together a set of results to propel us up the table I think we'll all be happy to admit he'd won us over. It's just so frustrating as a Premiership club to watch someone learning on the job rather than bring someone in who has the experience.

One stand out thing from this interview for me is that each specifically anti-kean caller made themselves sound very unintelligent and very childish.

Even the bloke that asked him about our net negative spend? He sounded very articulate.

You seem to think having an issue with Steve Kean is some kind of character defect, most strange.

Even the bloke that asked him about our net negative spend? He sounded very articulate.

You seem to think having an issue with Steve Kean is some kind of character defect, most strange.

You seem to have an obsession with me fluffy cat x

Archived