BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean On Sky Sports

Guest Rovers4Good

Guest Rovers4Good

I OFFICIALLY HATE STEVE KEAN!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but the man is making a mockery of our fantastic club.

I've just watched him on Sky Sports and can't for the life of me see what the ""FAMILY"" see in the man.

You can read a brief snippet here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11676_7225177,00.html

You have to give the man credit for being one of the best impersonators in Premier League hostory. He refers to the fact that he's bringing young lads into the team which is nothing new at Rovers also, he refers to bringing someone in as his right hand man that will allow the younger lads to get some valid experience and also allow the older generation to get some experience at coaching?

Why oh why would you allow players that are struggling at the bottom end of the Premier League time out to get their coaching badges? It's beggars belief.

The Premier League as we know it relies on experienced players and not youngsters and bringing them through at such an early stage when your team is losing on a regular basis will on have an adverse effect on their development and i only see stormy times ahead with this man in charge. :(

The players seem to do everything but train......

They have it so easy its no wonder all the players back Kean. We look so unfit

compared to when Hughes and Sam were in charge! This club is being ruined right

before our eyes and there is absolutely nothing we can do!

Kean is the only person who does not doubt his ability, His transfers have been poor. Too many players who are similar. The fact is hes going no-where and we have to continue

to watch the Club that Jack built, be destroyed!

My anger with Kean is starting to spill over to Venkys, I were prepared to give them a chance as they were new to the game but their refusal to listen to the fans and continual backing of Kean is winding me up!

Re:the Pune trip I think its an absolute joke......Get on that training pitch and learn

how to defend.

The players seem to do everything but train......

They have it so easy its no wonder all the players back Kean. We look so unfit

compared to when Hughes and Sam were in charge! This club is being ruined right

before our eyes and there is absolutely nothing we can do!

Kean is the only person who does not doubt his ability, His transfers have been poor. Too many players who are similar. The fact is hes going no-where and we have to continue

to watch the Club that Jack built, be destroyed!

My anger with Kean is starting to spill over to Venkys, I were prepared to give them a chance as they were new to the game but their refusal to listen to the fans and continual backing of Kean is winding me up!

Re:the Pune trip I think its an absolute joke......Get on that training pitch and learn

how to defend.

It will be as i feared i think, he will have them eating out of the palm of his hand whilst out there. Buttering up the owners with excuses and pie in the sky plans, buttering up the senior players with all sorts of promises. This guy can do anything it seems EXCEPT manage a first 11 prem team. No doubt Anderson is out there somewhere as well helping with the charm offensive.

Has anyone in the press actually questioned him as to why john jensen left (considering how he bigged him up before he arrived)? or the owners for that matter, as they recently did a television interview.

seems like it has been swept under the carpet.

Archived