BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Conspiracy Theory BRFC

Create an arguement then Tony Gale. If the only comeback is that pitiful response then you sum up the conspiracy theory entirely of selective memory.

Short and sweet, yes or no answers:

Did Rovers get relegated under Jack?

Was that relegation under the stewardship of a COACH who Jack championed?

Did Rovers sell all of their best players for a profit?

Did we (Jack) appoint some turd managers?

Can you see similarities in that owners with money don't actually make very good decisions.

The fact that you would be willing to compare Jack Walker, a man who has done more for the club than any other in living memory, to the Raos is astounding. It tells me all I need to know about you, which is you are either a troll or a plant.

Honestly you are utterly clueless.

Our he is malicious. He's not worthy of attention. Having a different opinion is fine. Comparing the Raos to Walker, when they have done NOTHING except destroy, is pure dishonesty.

I'm outed, my Dingle/Venky PR cover is finally blown :lol: and if it wasn't for those pesky pies!

You're right in that your cover is blown.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've never had free pies at Wigan

No, I remember it well. Wigan went back on Dave Whelan's promise to let every Rovers fan have a free pie at the game on New Year's Eve 2005. They had underestimated Rovers fantastic support of over 5000 and so they had not got in enough pies to go around. Fair enough. What got me though was that, rather than just give away those they had on a first come first served basis, they decided to charge half price for them instead !

No, I remember it well. Wigan went back on Dave Whelan's promise to let every Rovers fan have a free pie at the game on New Year's Eve 2005. They had underestimated Rovers fantastic support of over 5000 and so they had not got in enough pies to go around. Fair enough. What got me though was that, rather than just give away those they had on a first come first served basis, they decided to charge half price for them instead !

Correct.

Pedro's research let him down there :lol:

Guys please ... i put the theory up ... so i would like to know if any brothers were looking at it from my point of view ...not a cat fight or comparisons with Jack ...

I said venky's could be in it ... i'm not saying they planned and orchestrating it ....

and pls don't even consider xenophobia ..... i'm an indian origin ... NRI , Non Residential Indian :D

Archived