BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Conspiracy Theory BRFC

The only conspiracy that I can see that holds any water is; how come so many Rovers fans only really remember the 1992 - 1995 era from our recent history? There seems to be masses who suffer from selective history or acute memory loss. I say this because Paul Daglish & Paul Harford weren't worthy of wearing Rovers shirts either but had direct links to the management at the time, nobody cared about them plying their trade in the reserves back then or cried conspiracy.

Sorry Pedro my mistake didn't realise Kenny Daglish and Ray Harford were unscrupulous football Agents whose involvement in Blackburn Rovers is dubious to say the least. I would argue that Paul Daglish and Paul Harford were more worthy a place in the reserves than the next "Chris Smalling". Unfortunately I don't have selective memory otherwise I would have wiped out the past 11 months from my Rovers supporting memory of around 39 years and put it down to a really bad dream.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention dipshit:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Blackburn+sack+boss+Hodgson.-a060651472

I suggest you pick your arguements with someone who isn't a proper fan from now on.

:lol: Jesus H Christ you are dim.

You said Parkes saved us after Hodgson was fired.

Brian Kidd was appointed after Hodgson was fired, and he didn't save the day.

Parkes saved the day after Harford was fired.

Funny you ignored the rest of the points too? You know the ones about the Walker era overall being a massive success, and the Venky era so far being anything but?

If you're going to argue about Rovers, try and know a little about our fairly recent history. Until then you come off as a Dingle in disguise, whether you like it or not.

At the time Walker gettting Hodgson was a massive capture.

Hodgson had a squad with two or three signings could be top four.

It a shame Hodgson turned out to be so crap in the transfer market wasting millions.

I don't really blame Jack for that, Kidd and Harford were the big mistakes because they had no experience.

That something Williams knew and why he would have never agreed to Kean becoming manager.

:lol: Jesus H Christ you are dim.

You said Parkes saved us after Hodgson was fired.

Brian Kidd was appointed after Hodgson was fired, and he didn't save the day.

Parkes saved the day after Harford was fired.

Funny you ignored the rest of the points too? You know the ones about the Walker era overall being a massive success, and the Venky era so far being anything but?

If you're going to argue about Rovers, try and know a little about our fairly recent history. Until then you come off as a Dingle in disguise, whether you like it or not.

Keep digging boy, you'll strike oil eventually. Parkes came in after Hodgson for about a month - it wasn't a straight swap for Kidd as you are trying to make out. I was there, I remember it happening, I remember Fergie getting miffed and I remember the plan failing miserably.

I haven't actually ignored any of your points, I'm just not replying to nonsense like saying Kean and Ferguson are like for like or other parts of an arguement you are concocting that have nothing to do with my post or point of view. As I mentioned, Jack is my hero - but as I stated, he made massive mistakes too. Read back my post that you've hopped on the back of you'll see that I said the selective memory brigade live in the 1992 - 95 era (the only real time we had it great) The rest (apart from one season when we scraped a win to get into Europe) was a downwards slope where we sold our best and replaced them with dross - all of which the likes of you are happy to forget regardless of the facts that I've mentioned - the facts that you obviously don't accept and are trying to shy away from now. If you want to refer to the first few season's as an "overall success" and totally forget the following seasons which amounted to a relegation and failing to bounce straight back up again as successful, then you are going to be a lot happier with your christmas presents than I am.

As for Venkys - they've been in charge for only 11 months and are at the start of whatever road we are going down next. If they didn't come in I personally believe we would have accrued more debt and been in big trouble regardless. The well run club we spoke of was in at least £20million of debt regardless of us selling our best players year after year. In terms of the new owners, as I said I think they have been ill-advised and naive and have certainly made some mistakes..but again, they have only been in charge and in this business 11 months.

At the time Walker gettting Hodgson was a massive capture.

Hodgson had a squad with two or three signings could be top four.

It a shame Hodgson turned out to be so crap in the transfer market wasting millions.

I don't really blame Jack for that, Kidd and Harford were the big mistakes because they had no experience.

That something Williams knew and why he would have never agreed to Kean becoming manager.

I think Harford did have experience, I'm pretty sure he managed Luton - maybe even to a League Cup win. Regardless, he was the wrong appointment for Rovers. Hodgson had a lot of experience on the continent but very little in England and was a distant second choice to Sven Goran Erikson who shat on us.

As for John Williams, he rubber stamped the Paul Ince appointment which is equally as bad as Steve Kean.

I'm only trying to point out that regardless of what some are implying - we have been down this same road many times before and no owner is without their major faults - regardless of if it was Jack Walker, the invisible trustees or the Rao's who are in charge.

As for John Williams, he rubber stamped the Paul Ince appointment which is equally as bad as Steve Kean.

The tragic thing is, it's not.

Ince was out of his depth, but at least he was a manager and enjoyed success in the lower-leagues.

The guy even has a better win percentage than Kean with less games, which shows you just how bad Venky's adopted son is.

Uncle jack made plenty of excellent decisions, venkys in under 12 months have made a catalogue of catastrophic decisions and are too stubborn to admit these, I'm struggling to think of anything decent they have done in their time at ewood.

That's not to think that they are asset stripping, I believe they are just numpties!

Uncle jack made plenty of excellent decisions, venkys in under 12 months have made a catalogue of catastrophic decisions and are too stubborn to admit these, I'm struggling to think of anything decent they have done in their time at ewood.

Free pies at Wigan :rover:

Keep digging boy, you'll strike oil eventually. Parkes came in after Hodgson for about a month - it wasn't a straight swap for Kidd as you are trying to make out. I was there, I remember it happening, I remember Fergie getting miffed and I remember the plan failing miserably.

I haven't actually ignored any of your points, I'm just not replying to nonsense like saying Kean and Ferguson are like for like or other parts of an arguement you are concocting that have nothing to do with my post or point of view. As I mentioned, Jack is my hero - but as I stated, he made massive mistakes too. Read back my post that you've hopped on the back of you'll see that I said the selective memory brigade live in the 1992 - 95 era (the only real time we had it great) The rest (apart from one season when we scraped a win to get into Europe) was a downwards slope where we sold our best and replaced them with dross - all of which the likes of you are happy to forget regardless of the facts that I've mentioned - the facts that you obviously don't accept and are trying to shy away from now. If you want to refer to the first few season's as an "overall success" and totally forget the following seasons which amounted to a relegation and failing to bounce straight back up again as successful, then you are going to be a lot happier with your christmas presents than I am.

As for Venkys - they've been in charge for only 11 months and are at the start of whatever road we are going down next. If they didn't come in I personally believe we would have accrued more debt and been in big trouble regardless. The well run club we spoke of was in at least £20million of debt regardless of us selling our best players year after year. In terms of the new owners, as I said I think they have been ill-advised and naive and have certainly made some mistakes..but again, they have only been in charge and in this business 11 months.

You said that Parkes saved the day after Hodgson got us bottom of the table. I can quote it for you if you like?

That didn't happen.

Just admit you got things badly wrong and move on from that.

My Kean/Ferguson comparison was highlighting the stupidity of your argument, but actually Kean/Wenger is better. Wenger, like Jack, has won titles and took his club from nowhere right to the top. Wenger, like Jack, has made some pretty bad decisions and their last 18 games or so have produced about 20 points. According to your logic, we can therefore compare Wenger and Kean, right? Because we're not looking at the tenure as a whole, we're just cherry picking the bad bits.

Yes Jack made mistakes. But looking at his tenure AS A WHOLE it was a success. And his legacy lasted a long time after his death. If it wasn't for the structure he put into place there's no way we would have thrived from 2001 until last season. His impact went far beyond the 1992-95 era that you claim. He redeveloped Ewood, bought Brockhall, he was even funding players before he took full control in 1991. Yes we also got relegated but he did far more good than he did bad.

Under Venky's, we've already gone from a club which finished top 10 4 out of five seasons to one which just about avoided relegation last season and which is looking like getting relegated this season. With absolutely none of the good stuff.

Most Premier League clubs are in some degree of debt. Our debt level was minimal compared to a lot of other clubs. The well run club had achieved 4 top 10 finishes in 5 years and was likely on course for a 5th top 10 finish in 6 years and had a crop of fantastic young players.

Honestly you are utterly clueless.

Whoopee do! That's if you could actually get served, it were that busy that day!

Anyway it was wolves not Wigan! :P;)

I'm outed, my Dingle/Venky PR cover is finally blown :lol: and if it wasn't for those pesky pies!

You said that Parkes saved the day after Hodgson got us bottom of the table. I can quote it for you if you like?

That didn't happen.

Just admit you got things badly wrong and move on from that.

My Kean/Ferguson comparison was highlighting the stupidity of your argument, but actually Kean/Wenger is better. Wenger, like Jack, has won titles and took his club from nowhere right to the top. Wenger, like Jack, has made some pretty bad decisions and their last 18 games or so have produced about 20 points. According to your logic, we can therefore compare Wenger and Kean, right? Because we're not looking at the tenure as a whole, we're just cherry picking the bad bits.

Yes Jack made mistakes. But looking at his tenure AS A WHOLE it was a success. And his legacy lasted a long time after his death. If it wasn't for the structure he put into place there's no way we would have thrived from 2001 until last season. His impact went far beyond the 1992-95 era that you claim. He redeveloped Ewood, bought Brockhall, he was even funding players before he took full control in 1991. Yes we also got relegated but he did far more good than he did bad.

Under Venky's, we've already gone from a club which finished top 10 4 out of five seasons to one which just about avoided relegation last season and which is looking like getting relegated this season. With absolutely none of the good stuff.

Most Premier League clubs are in some degree of debt. Our debt level was minimal compared to a lot of other clubs. The well run club had achieved 4 top 10 finishes in 5 years and was likely on course for a 5th top 10 finish in 6 years and had a crop of fantastic young players.

Honestly you are utterly clueless.

Oh my, you are such a cock. You are arguing things way out of context. I am aware of the great stuff Jack did, hence why he is my hero. I totally accept he has left a great legacy - hence why he is my hero. But, I live in the real world and my arguement is, was and always will be until you wind your neck back in or shrivel and die is that he also - like the Rao's, dropped some major ###### and made some very bad decisions. My arguement is that as per the original poster was insinuatin that the Venkys may well be asset strippers was that Jack was in charge when we sold players on for a massive profit but we didn't sugest he was doing the same....the rest of your arguement is in your head.

I am far from clueless but you young man are consistently showing you are an utter one-eye by skirting away from anything I was arguing about. Keep your Ferguson/Wenger/Kean nonsense in your bonce - it doesn't interest me.

Oh my, you are such a cock. You are arguing things way out of context. I am aware of the great stuff Jack did, hence why he is my hero. I totally accept he has left a great legacy - hence why he is my hero. But, I live in the real world and my arguement is, was and always will be until you wind your neck back in or shrivel and die is that he also - like the Rao's, dropped some major ###### and made some very bad decisions. My arguement is that as per the original poster was insinuatin that the Venkys may well be asset strippers was that Jack was in charge when we sold players on for a massive profit but we didn't sugest he was doing the same....the rest of your arguement is in your head.

I am far from clueless but you young man are consistently showing you are an utter one-eye by skirting away from anything I was arguing about. Keep your Ferguson/Wenger/Kean nonsense in your bonce - it doesn't interest me.

:lol: You live in a world where Tony Parkes saved the day after Hodgson. IE a fantasy world.

I don't necessarily think the Rao's are asset strippers (I think they're idiots/lunatics though), but the argument has been brought forward because almost all of their decisions have been destructive.

Jack made a whole bunch of decisions that propelled us forward. Venky's have made none of those. If Venky's had made decisions a quarter as good as Jack's, this thread wouldnt have been made in the first place.

:lol: You live in a world where Tony Parkes saved the day after Hodgson. IE a fantasy world.

I don't necessarily think the Rao's are asset strippers (I think they're idiots/lunatics though), but the argument has been brought forward because almost all of their decisions have been destructive.

Jack made a whole bunch of decisions that propelled us forward. Venky's have made none of those. If Venky's had made decisions a quarter as good as Jack's, this thread wouldnt have been made in the first place.

Wow, hanging on a thread that you don't feel Parkes came in again after another management failure...you're the man!

I've read back my quotes and your responses and I feel I owe you a big apology mate - you are clearly a retard and I really shouldn't be poking fun at you.

Can't really work out what the arguement is, it is all over Tony Parkes?

Lets not kid oursleves, Jack Walker fk'ed it up with Harford and Kidd.

Even though Hodgson had little Premier League experience, Sven had none either and Hodgson was at Inter. Hodgson failure was a shock.

I think Williams learnt from these mistakes, thats what made him such a good chairman.

sadly Venkys are not willing to look at our history and see that Kean is/was a bad move.

Walker started in glory and ended in tears, lets hope Venkys is visa versa.

I'm sturggling to enjoy watching Blackburn, it's all Kean Kean Kean whether we win or lose.

I'd almost hate to win because I'd have to see it stupid fat smug deluded face.

Is there a reason you can't debate and have to be an abusive arse in every thread?

..and here comes the cavalry :rolleyes:

I can debate, you and he cannot. I am merely responding to being told that I don't remember how things actually happened and stooping to the level of Tony Gale who you will clearly see began the mud slinging.

• Moderation Lead

I can debate, you and he cannot. I am merely responding to being told that I don't remember how things actually happened and stooping to the level of Tony Gale who you will clearly see began the mud slinging.

Eh? Just put it to bed, I'm sure I'm not the only one getting irked by this thread becoming the Pedro and Tony Gale's mic show....

did I not witness us drastically slide to the foot of the table under Hodgson until Parkes came back in to save the day.

:lol: :lol:

Like I said, hard to take you seriously.

Archived