BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Conspiracy Theory BRFC

Dear Guys ....

I just have a conspiracy theory ...this is purely my thought as from my perspective ....

Our club was for sale for few years and no takers ... then came ahsan ali syed with dubious finance and another shaddy buyer .... JW did not fall for it ... then suddenly came along venkys with sound buisness history and cleared the weak FIT & PROPER TEST OF THE EPL ... they claimed they will work in tandem of our very stable set-up ... then SA is sacked (i do welcome that) but replaced with a coach with no manegerial experience of any kind ... in any league(no asst.manager does not count) and JW resigns and followed by key personals ...

We are promised investments , nothing has come ... we lose key players ... owners claim no issue with banks ... then suddenly there's issues with banks ...

the replacement players are unknowns and cheap compared to EPL standards (i'm all for unearthing gems but they don'e get into the team) and ofcourse Dann at 7m our most expensive signing.

Further agent fees and agent invlovement in signings is becomming rediculous.....

In conclusion ...

Owners = Adevertisments and media publicity ... asset strip the club , we get relegated ... sell further players and declare administration while we in championship ... no forgetting parachute payments from EPL

The Brilliant One = Gets a shot at management , gets huge payout and retires quietly

Agents = undisclosed fees , clients get pay package

Of course i would love nothing further than be proved wrong ... and i still support the owners as long as our club benifits but i just got this nagging feeling. This is purely my opinions ... and i wonder anyone thinking along same lines

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

problem is I really believe that they are very stupid.

To do this would take some great intelligence and good acting, neither of which I belive Venkys have.

We will fall due to Kean being a deluded liar and Venkys being crazy naive and taken advantage of.

Even when they talk you can see in their eyes they are clueless.

Ofcourse if you are right they deserve an Oscar.

Few months back I predicted us being the next Portsmouth...hope I'm wrong..read my post in the venkys thread ....its looking increasingly likely..they have achieved their aim of publicity for team Venkys brand and are making money..transfers ,tv cash then parachute money ?? Asset strip ???

If we go down ?? It wouldn't be proven

problem is I really believe that they are very stupid.

To do this would take some great intelligence and good acting, neither of which I belive Venkys have.

We will fall due to Kean being a deluded liar and Venkys being crazy naive and taken advantage of.

Even when they talk you can see in their eyes they are clueless.

Ofcourse if you are right they deserve an Oscar.

How could it not be proven? They can't just take all the money and run. For example, the parachute payments would have to be used to cover costs, not just line their back pockets.

There would be plenty of people lining up to report them to the serous fraud office if that looked like being the case.

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/fraud/what-is-fraud/corporate-fraud/asset-stripping.aspx

Even a 5 year olds not stupid enougth to not know results under Kean haven't been good enougth

How could it not be proven? They can't just take all the money and run. For example, the parachute payments would have to be used to cover costs, not just line their back pockets.

There would be plenty of people lining up to report them to the serous fraud office if that looked like being the case.

Asset stripping is a serious crime and as such I don't think that is what they are doing.

Ya i know ... but how can it be proven ??

A ) sell expensive - buy cheap

B ) get relegated - sell premier league players ...

C ) try to sell club .. then go into administration

THE above can be judged as management principles to make club generate funds ...

It could be proven by looking at the books and seeing that they have taken money from the company.

Everything has to be accounted for.

Yes, but it would be to late and hidden in overseas and off shore accounts with Keans other £6 million

Yes, but it would be to late and hidden in overseas and off shore accounts with Keans other £6 million

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think that's exactly the kind of image that they want for their brand.

They already made a foray into cricket, and I don't expect they woke up one morning and thought they would rape a premier league club, even though at the moment it could be considered plausible.

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think that's exactly the kind of image that they want for their brand.

They already made a foray into cricket, and I don't expect they woke up one morning and thought they would rape a premier league club, even though at the moment it could be considered plausible.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

Adolf Hitler :P

I'm still uable to buy Venkys products in the UK as far as I'm aware? I'd wager that 95% of the Indian population have never heard of Blackburn Rovers, let alone know that those guys who do the chicken actually own the club. I also doubt very much that the good people of Brazil will care much if BRFC drop out of the Premier League.

There's no such thing as bad publicity apparently. Sure enough many more people know their name now but Rovers going down the drain isn't going to have much of an effect on their brand. What if this was Norwich for example and not us, we'd be sat round saying how can they have been so stupid selling to them (no disrespect to the people of Norwich of course).

I'm still uable to buy Venkys products in the UK as far as I'm aware? I'd wager that 95% of the Indian population have never heard of Blackburn Rovers, let alone know that those guys who do the chicken actually own the club. I also doubt very much that the good people of Brazil will care much if BRFC drop out of the Premier League.

There's no such thing as bad publicity apparently. Sure enough many more people know their name now but Rovers going down the drain isn't going to have much of an effect on their brand. What if this was Norwich for example and not us, we'd be sat round saying how can they have been so stupid selling to them (no disrespect to the people of Norwich of course).

I'm not having it. Makes no sense.

For example, why buy Scott Dann if they want us to be relegated? They could easily have bought someone much cheaper or just not bought anybody at all.

For example, why buy Scott Dann if they want us to be relegated? They could easily have bought someone much cheaper or just not bought anybody at all.

agree with you there. There's hope there. I just can't see how they can be so stupid though. Dont they get to see the league table or the results? The views of the fans? Or note that the manager is talking absolute nonsense?

Then again, if you were really going to do it properly you'd take your time, every transfer windows a bonus. Sell another two in January, replace cheap(er). More Agents fees to pay. Etc etc. Well, it is the Conspiracy Theory thread.

Miqaayil I must admit looking at all the evidence it seems that is what looks like happening when they back a drink driving back stabbing e.g. JW,SA,TF,Jensen etc...,chap who threatens reporters,calls his fans morons, and whose prem. record resembles as much as Chris Hutchings of Wigan previously that seems the only logical explanation even a 4 year old would know the club is in trouble and after the last protests they know how unpopular the manager is. A further example which suggests to me they are not listening they are given proof of how many fans disapprove of SK they never fail to amaze me how they spin it to try and make it look like the minority thus proving they are liars and most probably guilty of asset stripping given the fact Phil Jones has gone given the lies SK has come out with regards to Hoilett's contract and as Glen Mullan & Kamy have stated they obviously back the manager even though his record is abysmal so rightly so after everything that has happened the owners will now cop it and as Kamy stated there is likely to be a fans revolt until they leave and with all this going on the way they behave suggests to me they will asset strip then ride off I hope I'm proved wrong but it doesn't look good.

agree with you there. There's hope there. I just can't see how they can be so stupid though. Dont they get to see the league table or the results? The views of the fans? Or note that the manager is talking absolute nonsense?

Then again, if you were really going to do it properly you'd take your time, every transfer windows a bonus. Sell another two in January, replace cheap(er). More Agents fees to pay. Etc etc. Well, it is the Conspiracy Theory thread.

To be honest it smacks more of a total lack of preparedness than conspiracy.

THe flow of events seems to be:-

Buy club, use advisors skewed advice plus a bit of really bad personal judgement to remove the experienced minds in office (Allardyce, Williams et al) and replace with inexperience, find you now have a rudderless club in a sport you only have a sketchy understanding of, fall out with your advisors over fees, lose staff because the ship seems like it is going down, end up in a sitution of continued poor results which demand action but find you have no real knowledge, experience or infrastructure to understand a) if the manager should be replaced B) if so find a replacement for him.

There is no value in Rovers being relegated from the owners point of view, to me anyway Venkys just seem totally clueless as to how to go about replacing a manager and running a football club. Waaay out of their depth and staring down the barell of losing tens of millions of pounds.

Currently it seems like a good old fashioned case of denial because no other options are on the table, and hoping just everything sorts itself out. Which I suppose it could but the chances of that look very very small now.

Another one to throw into the mix is the signing of a certain late developer, the only reason I can see is that Kean's mate needed to get somebody inside the club besides the bald one to turn the heads of the young Rovers talent that is coming through. Can you imagine this conversation at training with a future prospect and a Late Developer. " who's your agent" " Oh it's ....." " you should switch to my Dad, Im totally useless but he got me a contract because his mate's the Manager, and you can see how useless he is and he's still the manager, just sign this form"

I'm not having it. Makes no sense.

Scott Dann was bought on the never neverest of never never deals.

I may be being rather stupid and naive here but here goes...why are they making an effort to try and win fans over? Paying for trips? Holding parties? Etc etc if they are dodgy asset strippers? Is it all a front? All for PR? I dunno, seems they are going to a lot of effort if they just want to asset strip. The look on their faces when we beat arsenal was one of pure joy and it wasn't just a polite applause. Why would they be there and be so happy if they wanted us relegated?

I may be being rather stupid and naive here but here goes...why are they making an effort to try and win fans over? Paying for trips? Holding parties? Etc etc if they are dodgy asset strippers? Is it all a front? All for PR? I dunno, seems they are going to a lot of effort if they just want to asset strip. The look on their faces when we beat arsenal was one of pure joy and it wasn't just a polite applause. Why would they be there and be so happy if they wanted us relegated?

Asset stripping is an offence in the UK so you woudn't want to make it obvious would you

Asset stripping is an offence in the UK so you woudn't want to make it obvious would you

Hello again yoda :). That's true I suppose, and I did think that, however I don't think meeting fans and organising personal parties etc is the most effective way of a 'cover up'.

If you were going to strip a club you couldn't make it more obvious if you tried than what venkys have done since they took over, so I don't buy that reason of not wanting to make it obvious.

Archived