BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Can't get this site to work.

Hi, every time I try to open this site on my laptop it freezes. I've not had this problem with any other site. Anybody any ideas what could be causing the site to freeze?

Site working fine it could be a problem at your end check for virus that steve kean has given people only a joke but check the virus thing out thanks.

Hi, every time I try to open this site on my laptop it freezes. I've not had this problem with any other site. Anybody any ideas what could be causing the site to freeze?

Virus Scan

Malware Scan

Delete your cookies

Try a different web browser

Ultimately it's near impossible to get a website to intentionally make a modern web browser crash/fall over/die, it's almost always something evil lurking at the user's end.

for anyone at work who is stuck with IE and is not allowed to install other browsers, this site portable apps is an absolute god send. You'll find versions of chrome and firefox that work without needing admin rights to install.

(not that I would condone by-passing your administrators god given right to make life as hard as possible)

Archived