BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys Fans Forum?

I been thinking about this this for a while,if kean is gone the next target is that Glenn9Mullah and others try and sort out a fans forum with the Venkys.

We will only get the venkys to answers the fans main question by doing this,I got a e-mail from the club this morning saying there will not give out the Venkys Personally E-mail address out to anyone :angry: :angry: :angry:.

I ask the club that down the line we the FANS get a chance to sit down with these Owners who have killed Rovers off in many ways to a fans forum at the club.

Thoughts Please guys :D :D

I been thinking about this this for a while,if kean is gone the next target is that Glenn9Mullah and others try and sort out a fans forum with the Venkys.

We will only get the venkys to answers the fans main question by doing this,I got a e-mail from the club this morning saying there will not give out the Venkys Personally E-mail address out to anyone :angry: :angry: :angry:.

I ask the club that down the line we the FANS get a chance to sit down with these Owners who have killed Rovers off in many ways to a fans forum at the club.

You told us Kean was off to work in India or was the complete fabrication.

You will get the chance to sit down with them at the match against Chelsea, let them know what you think then

You told us Kean was off to work in India or was the complete fabrication.

He was mate but the Venkys have delay this what do you think about the fans forum idea.I was told by the club to that the Venkys did everything right to buy the club and there are here to stay for good.

I think your asking if more of the fans will ever get to meet Venkys?

If so, nobody knows. They dont have to meet fans. But they may do.

Very bland answer i know, however its probably the best youll get. Unless Mystic Meg gets twitter.

Heinous that they wouldn't give you a personal email address.

Shocking P.R. everytime I have an issue with Windows I have Gates on the phone in minutes.

Archived