BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is it wrong?

Is it wrong of me that I wake up every morning and check the EPL web site and football related apps on my iPhone hoping to see a head line the SK has finally been sacked?

I know some people on here say we should give him time and get behind him but I have the same feeling in my gut that I had when the "legend" that is Paul ince was put in charge.

Just saying, how long will we have to endure this before he's gone? I'm sorry if this should have been on another thred but I had to ask...

Is it wrong of me that I wake up every morning and check the EPL web site and football related apps on my iPhone hoping to see a head line the SK has finally been sacked?

I know some people on here say we should give him time and get behind him but I have the same feeling in my gut that I had when the "legend" that is Paul ince was put in charge.

Just saying, how long will we have to endure this before he's gone? I'm sorry if this should have been on another thred but I had to ask...

No I do it every hour, every half hour on a Monday.

I do as well. If I havent been online for half a day or so I also log in with high hopes of some good news regarding Kean, especially mondays after defeats, but Im starting to get used to the misery :(

But the day it finally happen (and providing its not all too late by then) it will feel like we've won a trophy or something... :rolleyes:

No, it's not wrong of you. Although throwing a Steve Kean voodoo doll infront of a 4 tonne truck going 70mph would be... But sometimes it's good to be bad.

Archived