BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] EwoodTruths

Can anyone definitely confirm the validity of EwoodTruths on Twitter?

This person's only been on the site for a couple of days and is making some accusations/revelations that could be considered libelous, I know there's a lot of rumours about but people are getting out of any trouble by saying "i've heard/apparently etc", this person's being quite blatant in what they claim to be the truth.

A few points have been raised so far:

A complaint made about us by another PL team regarding the JJ deal, which seems to have come under a lot of scrutiny recently

SK allegedly being promised the Manager role by JA as reward for employee espionage to out people opposed to a takeover

SK making money on the side from player transfers

Chris Samba breaking ranks

Now those suggestions are out in the public domain, is anyone prepared to confirm or deny them 100%? Not looking for "i heard" or "supposedly", now the cat may be out the bag with the above points i'd be interested to hear if there's any substance

I'm in the know now?

TO TWITTER!

Well presumably then you would also be hugely interested in whether the accusations flying around there are true and if anyone has knowledge, but as glen9mullan has alluded to major issues affecting the club I have concerns that they might well be!

It's all a complete load of bull! Generated IMO by individuals who have personal agendas as opposed to the best interests of BRFC.

At this absolutely critical time, forget this nonsensical conjecture and unite and get behind The Club now.

No way will I get behind the club if these allegations are correct, behind the team yes but a club under the management of someone who is alleged to have conducted himself in this way, I think not.

Another attention seeker without any doubt

You keep making disparaging remarks about the "insiders" on Twitter - if you don't know anything as you keep saying then how do you know they don't know anything?

It's become the fashionable thing to slate these people - why not try listening, digesting and then deciding to yourself what you think? Without needing to constant slate them to everyone else.

• Backroom

You keep making disparaging remarks about the "insiders" on Twitter - if you don't know anything as you keep saying then how do you know they don't know anything?

It's become the fashionable thing to slate these people - why not try listening, digesting and then deciding to yourself what you think? Without needing to constant slate them to everyone else.

Well Roversinsider proved himself enough times to talk rubbish, this new guy pops up with vague news that is flying around twitter anyway if you look around, if one of them came out with something that was out of the blue and proven right then I'd believe them simple really.

Well presumably then you would also be hugely interested in whether the accusations flying around there are true and if anyone has knowledge, but as glen9mullan has alluded to major issues affecting the club I have concerns that they might well be!

No way will I get behind the club if these allegations are correct, behind the team yes but a club under the management of someone who is alleged to have conducted himself in this way, I think not.

Well Roversinsider proved himself enough times to talk rubbish, this new guy pops up with vague news that is flying around twitter anyway if you look around, if one of them came out with something that was out of the blue and proven right then I'd believe them simple really.

It's not proven that he talks rubbish, he just doesn't get it right all the time because no one can. Regardless of that, constantly slating everything they say is really irritating and adds nothing to the debate.

• Backroom

It's not proven that he talks rubbish, he just doesn't get it right all the time because no one can. Regardless of that, constantly slating everything they say is really irritating and adds nothing to the debate.

Don't listen to T4E he knows nothing! On Roversinder the Samba is in his hotel in Hong Kong (seconds later he is shown in the stand) and a mystery player is having a phone medical, are to me proof that a lot of his stuff is made up not just incorrect.

Would it be better if I wrote it backwards in captials? That's the proper way to contribute right?

--------

As an aside, I actually slipped up here, I was thinking of Roversleak and not Ewood Truths (never heard of this guy)

Carry on

Don't listen to T4E he knows nothing! On Roversinder the Samba is in his hotel in Hong Kong (seconds later he is shown in the stand) and a mystery player is having a phone medical, are to me proof that a lot of his stuff is made up not just incorrect.

Would it be better if I wrote it backwards in captials? That's the proper way to contribute right?

--------

As an aside, I actually slipped up here, I was thinking of Roversleak and not Ewood Truths (never heard of this guy)

Carry on

Pathetic response. Ok, be a @#/? about it, if you get off throwing negativity about that's your business.

• Backroom

I'm hardly negative I'd put me in the more positve camp.

My reply there was firmly tongue in cheek, I thought you of all people would spot that.

I admitted my mistake in getting the wrong guy as well. Looking through his timeline he seems to have some info so I hope he doesn't go down the Roversinsider route of tweeting rubbish.

Bucks Blue. You ain't a True Rover mate!

If your views are such that rumours on Twitter sway your opinion of whether you back Rovers (Club) or not in the critical coming couple of months, I would strongly recommend you start watching your local Wycombe blue boys.

For Gods sake have a balanced view and opinion and don't be led by something and everything that could have been written by any mischief maker.

I heard last week that The Sultan of Brunei may be considering a 500 million pound bid for Wren Rovers, anyone in the know heard anything?.....

I'm hardly negative I'd put me in the more positve camp.

My reply there was firmly tongue in cheek, I thought you of all people would spot that.

I admitted my mistake in getting the wrong guy as well. Looking through his timeline he seems to have some info so I hope he doesn't go down the Roversinsider route of tweeting rubbish.

Can you prove that roversinsider Is tweeting rubbish? You seem very sure of it, almost to the point where it seems like you have a vendetta against them. If you don't know anything as you keep saying you don't, how can you be so sure it's rubbish?

• Backroom

'Samba is in his hotel room'

2 minutes later - Samba shown on TV in stadium

-------

3 Lists of Rovers targets - next day we bid for Goodwillie

There were many more in the summer that to me proved he was making some stuff up but there was some genuine enough stuff mixed in but he made it hard to believe a word he says.

All I ever said is I'm not an 'in the know' (once) I know bits here and there like most fans do.

OK so the Samba thing. He may have been told that.

The list - you have no idea if that list was genuine or not. It may have been. You don't know, as you have already admitted.

I find it best to read it all, believe none of it and keep an open mind. Better than bad-mouthing folk for the sake of it.

With the greatest respect Tom it is quite easy for you and others on here who are "In the Know" but the rest of us are concerned / scared with all the rumours that are flying around at present.

Roverinsider had tweeted , can't remember which player, a player on transfer deadline day was having a medical over the bloody phone!

Archived