BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Things Need To Change

Taking into account that mr kean is still here for the stoke at home fixture, by then it is blatently obvious to everybody that kean is not going.

I think either one of the options below are a must. we can't go in all guns blazing again (rightly so imo) kean out, terrible atmosphere, players nervous etc (again i think the treatment of kean is deserved) as it will result in a loss and kean still his job.

1) Do something BIG, full protest ouside ground, full 90 mins few thousand (add own idea?) possibly still a loss but the impact will outweigh the result in comparison

2)Completely forget about the clown and just support from now till wherever we end up. Of course not chanting his name and stuff, just pure support for the team regardless of kean.

IMO It's at a stage where we have to choose, of course not everybody will agree but i think the outcome of either option is better than the pain of being a rovers fan at this moment in time

Things are incredibly desperate. No denying that.

But I do hold some hope for salvation. Think about it for a minute.

If there is anyone out there looking to buy a football club (crikey, I pray there is), then Rovers must be a very attractive proposition. Sounds crazy right?

Well, I'm not so sure. Even though we are hurtling towards the championship, anyone that comes in and has the foresight to take the club by the scruff of the neck and run it with the slightest bit of intelligence and consideration for the fans will be heralded as a messiah almost overnight. Whatever they do will be directly compared to how Venky's have performed and it won't be hard to improve on that!

If that person is then able to get their PR right on the back of taking over Rovers and running things sensibly, the positive exposure to them as an individual, a brand or a business would be absolutely massive.

However, I realise there are two problems.

1. We need someone to come forward with an offer.

2. We need Venky's to realise they have to sell.

My fingers are crossed.

Things are incredibly desperate. No denying that.

But I do hold some hope for salvation. Think about it for a minute.

If there is anyone out there looking to buy a football club (crikey, I pray there is), then Rovers must be a very attractive proposition. Sounds crazy right?

Well, I'm not so sure. Even though we are hurtling towards the championship, anyone that comes in and has the foresight to take the club by the scruff of the neck and run it with the slightest bit of intelligence and consideration for the fans will be heralded as a messiah almost overnight. Whatever they do will be directly compared to how Venky's have performed and it won't be hard to improve on that!

If that person is then able to get their PR right on the back of taking over Rovers and running things sensibly, the positive exposure to them as an individual, a brand or a business would be absolutely massive.

However, I realise there are two problems.

1. We need someone to come forward with an offer.

2. We need Venky's to realise they have to sell.

My fingers are crossed.

This is no doubt the ideal situation. New owners would be amazing, no doubt they will make mistakes, but surely cant be as bad as wanky's. In the meantime surely we cant go on as we are, If any sort of protest is taking place next home game it can't be before or afer, no real impact. Also can't keep endlessly booing inside ground, clinging on to the hope that he will be sacked because if he is still here next home game he definately ain't being sacked

I dunno how to feel anymore! just think we need to change and make a real statement or get that excitement back of a saturday afternoon and go down to ewood just supporting the players. I'm not saying either is right because i really don't know.

This is no doubt the ideal situation. New owners would be amazing, no doubt they will make mistakes, but surely cant be as bad as wanky's. In the meantime surely we cant go on as we are, If any sort of protest is taking place next home game it can't be before or afer, no real impact. Also can't keep endlessly booing inside ground, clinging on to the hope that he will be sacked because if he is still here next home game he definately ain't being sacked

I dunno how to feel anymore! just think we need to change and make a real statement or get that excitement back of a saturday afternoon and go down to ewood just supporting the players. I'm not saying either is right because i really don't know.

don't be daft - we can't go back to meekly supporting now whatever anyone tries to tell us. We'd look right idiots if we didn't carry on protesting in some form or other. I know he's not going but we don't have to pretend to like that. We're down anyway so might as well go down making at least 90 mins of each week hell for him. the players will all be sold anyway or at least any who might be capable under a halfway decent manager of getting us out of this mess so it really doesn't matter how much we upset them at the moment. those who care will know it's not to do with them but with the idiots at all levels running what passes for brfc nowadays.

Archived