BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Training With The Reserves?

Guest Rovers4Good

Don't be stupid, Tyrone. Base your opinion on one game. It makes less sense that way.

Let's do the last 5 games, then.

Liverpool away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Man Utd away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Stoke home - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Newcastle away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Fulham home - Rovers goal from Pedersen free kick.

Not saying he doesn't make mistakes, some pretty silly ones, even, but don't say he adds nothing to our game.

Scoring that often from corners isn't very common..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

Great debate on Pederson and yes he does chip in with the odd assist and he always celebrates like the club means the world to him but for me he's not been consistant enough and he has had more bad games than good but let's hope he turns a corner with that goal but in the centre of the park the juries still out.

How do you think MGP played Den at weekend?.... ;)

Can't shoot, can't pass, can't tackle, can't tie his shoelaces, can't, can't, can't, etc?

Well done, you've managed to ride on the back of one half-decent performance. I doff my cap to you for being so predictable.

Let's do the last 5 games, then.

Liverpool away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Man Utd away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Stoke home - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Newcastle away - Rovers goal from a Pedersen corner.

Fulham home - Rovers goal from Pedersen free kick.

Not saying he doesn't make mistakes, some pretty silly ones, even, but don't say he adds nothing to our game.

Scoring that often from corners isn't very common..

I said that occasionally he pops up with a set-piece, but as an overall midfielder his contribution is poor. I stand by that and I'm waiting to be proved wrong.

And I've got him down for two assists this season.

Pedersen is one of our best and most experienced players .... knows the Premier League and always puts in a good shift despite playing out of position and loves the Rovers. Typical of him to inspire us to victory on Saturday when we needed it most.

??????????

Sorry. Wrong poster.

Well done, you've managed to ride on the back of one half-decent performance. I doff my cap to you for being so predictable.

I managed to ride on the back of his next performance following your ....Mmmmmmmm.....all seeing wisdom? :lol:

Can't shoot? Can't pass? Bottom corner 1-0. Man of the match. Well done and I doff my cap to you with your superior knowledge and total accuracy. It's tough conversing with an expert but hey ho, I will try and keep up.

I said that occasionally he pops up with a set-piece, but as an overall midfielder his contribution is poor. I stand by that and I'm waiting to be proved wrong. And I've got him down for two assists this season.

Archived