BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mahamadou Diarra

Giant

Mahamadou Diarra

Still a free transfer and in my opinion would be an ideal signing. 122 games, 35 goals for Real Madrid.

Shame we probably can't even afford him...

Stats

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Do you really believe everything you read on Wikipedia?

35 goals in 122 games........for a defensive centre mid!!!!???? Better rate than 1 in 4???????

Please stop and actually think about what you are writing.

Dont get me wrong I tink hes a good player and worth a punt on a free, but the next Alan Shearer he is not!!

Apologies, missed that thread!

Yes, does seem strange that he has gone from an ever present in the Madrid team right up until 2010 to where he is now.

Even if he was asking for ridiculous wages there must be a middle eastern club willing to sign him up.

Would walk into our team whatever his situation is.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Do you really believe everything you read on Wikipedia?

35 goals in 122 games........for a defensive centre mid!!!!???? Better rate than 1 in 4???????

Dont get me wrong I tink hes a good player and worth a punt on a free, but the next Alan Shearer he is not!!

I've updated with the stats in the table on his page...no idea if that's 100% accurate not, but it looks more believable!

Not sure it's that funny....but indeed, you are correct. He in fact scored 4 goals in 122 games. My mistake. And to answer your question, I do not believe everything I read on Wikipedia. Useful source of information though.

Regardless, 122 games for Real Madrid is impressive.

Not sure it's that funny....but indeed, you are correct. He in fact scored 4 goals in 122 games. My mistake. And to answer your question, I do not believe everything I read on Wikipedia. Useful source of information though.

Regardless, 122 games for Real Madrid is impressive.

I found it funny that any football fan would think a defensive midfielder could score 35 goals in 122 games and then genuinely believe it so much as to use it as one of his selling points. If we were linked with a striker that had that ratio id be very happy.

Personally unless hes 75 years old, has a crazy drug habbit or has had both his legs chopped off, if he was playing for Madrid 2 years ago hes good enough to play for us!!! Royston Drenthe and Rafael VDV were Both frozen out at Madrid and are both class now they are playing.

• 1 month later...

Archived