BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves game free travel

i wont be going to any away games whilst these idiots in charge and if i did id make my own way and wouldnt accept ANY bribes or freebies of the venky tools.

I am doing the opposite Abbey, going to as many away games as I can, but only done a few home games.

Think it's more the fact they have only sold 300 tickets and they realise what an important game it is, good decision for once. Although I can see where your coming from fellas. Bolton tickets are cheap also.

How much are Bolton ads? Hopefully a big allocation.

i wont be going to any away games whilst these idiots in charge and if i did id make my own way and wouldnt accept ANY bribes or freebies of the venky tools.

Yawn.

What exactly does incessant whining add to the board Abbey. We know where you stand and you needn't bang on about it.

Wasn't sure where else to post this so might as well ask in here as it's sort of on topic. I'm coming over to the UK at the end of this month to see a couple of Rovers games, Man united at Ewood on the Monday night (hopefully a mate will come through with a tickets for that one) and while i planned to stay for the Liverpool game on the following Tuesday my schedule has changed and will have to leave to head down to London on the Friday.

Looking at the fixture i see Rovers are penciled in to play West Brom at The Hawthorns on that Saturday so i was thinking i'd stop off there on the way to London, stay the night on Friday and attend the game on Saturday before jumping back on the train to London after the game. Anyway what i wanted to ask is what would be the best way to get a ticket for the game? I assume the away allocation are sold to Rovers members/seasons ticket holders firs tand then whatever is left (if any) would be sold to non Rovers members?

Does anyone think the away allocation will be filled and there'll be spares. I'm just not sure how all of it works and thought i'd ask here first before contacting the club. I'm only after the 1 ticket as i'm traveling alone so hopefully it should be achievable.

Exactly wolves away is only hurting venkys as they are subsidising the coaches and getting non of the ticket or matchday revenue. Bolton away also £15 luvly jubly as far as I'm concerned with a 2800 allocation with more if required should be a couple of good away games this month. I'll admit I don't go home games very often due to work but both of these away games fall on rest days therefore perfect opportunity!!

Archived