BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chief exec

Just been listening to TalkSport and Sam Matterface reckons we now have a chief exec.

Is this true?

Certainly no mention on the official site, but could it be that they've snuck someone in via the backdoor?

I heard it was this bloke:

Jerome-Anderson-007.jpg

Apparently he's great at squeezing every penny out of a deal. Unfortunately he needs an assistant willing to pick his nose.

Wow, there was no need to post a picture of lucifer himself. Glad I didn't look into those eyes, who knows what would have become of me If I had

I heard it was this bloke:

Jerome-Anderson-007.jpg

Apparently he's great at squeezing every penny out of a deal. Unfortunately he needs an assistant willing to pick his nose.

Put a trilby on his head,a raincoat round his shoulders,and a battered suitcase with nylons and fags in it,and a pocketful of petrol coupons.

This guy would have made a fortune during the war.

Aye he would, just wouldn't have been for the allies.

Yes these characters were very real. We used to call them "spivs" and they were generally regarded as vermin by the vast majority of decent folk.

I guess todays equivalents would be drug dealers

SPIV is a very good word for this type of behaviour. other words that I like are:

PARASITE

AMORAL

LOATHSOME

MOFO

BARRABOI

ESTUARINE

MALCONTENT

PSYCHOPATHIC - 30+ on PCL-R. Obviously!

Whats the word for someone who uses and manipulates their family and friends without any consideration for their feelings? Oh yeah, PSYCHOPATH probably fits the billing there.

War brings out the worst of humanity. Unfortunatley some people don't even use the excuse of war.

SPIV is a very good word for this type of behaviour. other words that I like are:

PARASITE

AMORAL

LOATHSOME

MOFO

BARRABOI

ESTUARINE

MALCONTENT

PSYCHOPATHIC - 30+ on PCL-R. Obviously!

Whats the word for someone who uses and manipulates their family and friends without any consideration for their feelings? Oh yeah, PSYCHOPATH probably fits the billing there.

War brings out the worst of humanity. Unfortunatley some people don't even use the excuse of war.

Yes you are right there, BUT I have to say from personal experience that it really is only a small minority that take that course. I can vouch for the fact that the vast majority rise to the various challenges that the war puts upon them and act with great selflessness. In fact that is one really outstanding memory for me of living through all the long years of WW2.

Archived