BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How about a game of 2 halves tonight?

Already, just watching the TV this morning and reading some of the papers it is 100% clear that a lot of people can't wait to get stuck in to Rovers fans tonight.

Kean and Venky's deserve all the verbals that come their way but our 10 years in The Premiership has been about more than Kean and Venky's.

First half anti-Kean Venky's - second half a celebration of one of the most successful periods in the club's history.

Don't let all that is bad about what is going on at BRFC spoil all that is good about our club.

So how about a game of two halves tonight?

www.rovertaken.co.uk

It'd need too much coordination to pull off. This is what worries me tonight, seems like everyone has their own ideas on how best to tackle the issue, which means that there won't be one mass demonstration with everyone singing off the same hymn sheet.

You can't force people to do anything but anybody who thinks it's a good idea spread the word and give it a go. I can see the headlines now if tonight is just an angry free for all. I am as angry as anyone and despise what has happened to Rovers. I have also had some great times following Rovers in the Premiership in the last 10 years and would hate to see us remembered for just being angry when that is not what this club is all about. Hence a game of two halves.

Thats true Mark, a lot of folk on here seem to think the players are blameless in this and that they are "doing there best" the cold hard facts are, they have been no where near good enough this season regardless of kean.

Thats true Mark, a lot of folk on here seem to think the players are blameless in this and that they are "doing there best" the cold hard facts are, they have been no where near good enough this season regardless of kean.

Rubber dinghy men.....

• Backroom

Why does anyone care what the media thinks anymore? It's too late for them to be of any help and they're not going to give two sh1ts about us when we're in the Championship. Let them print whatever they want - it's irrelevant now.

Why does anyone care what the media thinks anymore? It's too late for them to be of any help and they're not going to give two sh1ts about us when we're in the Championship. Let them print whatever they want - it's irrelevant now.

True.

After next weekend we'll be far from their thoughts as well.

Agreed.

How I wish I could be at Ewood tonight, giving it both barrels to the lying turd of an imposter and the clueless winkers that gave him the job.

Archived