BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] All the answers from Saturday's BRSIT Q&A session at King Georges.

Can I ask for more detail on this part please:

Q: Could richer investors buy ‘more’ of the club for an agreed return?

Due to the current proposed community benefit society structure of BRSIT, rich investors wanting to put significantly more than the maximum allowed investment into BRSIT would be treated as outside partner investors.  As long as these outside investors agree to the terms of community ownership, they are welcome to partner with BRSIT in order to make the best bid possible.

Can I ask for more detail on this part please:

Q: Could richer investors buy ‘more’ of the club for an agreed return?

Due to the current proposed community benefit society structure of BRSIT, rich investors wanting to put significantly more than the maximum allowed investment into BRSIT would be treated as outside partner investors.  As long as these outside investors agree to the terms of community ownership, they are welcome to partner with BRSIT in order to make the best bid possible.

My interpretation is that in any purchase of the club that the share ownership of Rovers would split between BRSIT and any other big investor. Swansea has 20% of the shares owned by fans in this way and 80% held by a single investor.

Archived