BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Besnik Rustemaj

folkdevil

Who was the last youth released since Beattie/Given that proved to be a wrong decision?

i remember Adam? Barton being mentioned as a future star but that seemed to have quieted down.

Fielding and Sergio Peter are the only ones I thought we were wrong to get rid of. One proved to be the correct decision. Fielding should have commanded a larger fee IMO.

Who was the last youth released since Beattie/Given that proved to be a wrong decision?

i remember Adam? Barton being mentioned as a future star but that seemed to have quieted down.

Fielding and Sergio Peter are the only ones I thought we were wrong to get rid of. One proved to be the correct decision. Fielding should have commanded a larger fee IMO.

Ronaldo. If you only use the middle name of one jonathan walters.

Debatable of course.

Sergio Peter are u having a laugh? Useless

Walters is a good player. Better than Modeste and Roberts without question. What about Anthony Pilkington?

However, what Walters is supposed to have done means that this one was never about footballing ability but about whether your team mates could trust you, so can't be counted as a poor footballing decision

Sergio Peter are u having a laugh? Useless

I said 'one proved to be the right decision' do i really have to specify who out of the forgotten man of football or the promising gk playing regularly in the championship with an England call up to his name, i was refering to?

Even with those two we didn't just mistakenly release them. Beattie sold for approx £1m and Given we were forced to let go after a tribunal.

Possibly should have asked for a bigger fee for Joe Garner.

Archived