BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wimbledon Live Today

Apologies mods if this needs to be deleted

Can anyone tell me how to watch Wimbledon this afternoon from Turkey? I think it's on ESPN but I'm not sure before I start paying for a live stream.

My wife, Scottish, is going demented!!

BBC has been showing the games live on their website Paul. Not sure what hardware you want to use, but I guess it would look a bit grim on your iphone!

Coverage: Live on BBC One, BBC Two, BBC HD Channel, Red Button, BBC Radio 5 live, mobiles, tablet and the BBC Sport website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/categories/sport/tennis

Thanks all.

Beeb is only available in UK. My laptop happily blocked all other live streams and ESPN seemed very dubious as to whether or not it would be on if one paid. Bet365 offered a stream but not if out of UK.

Resort manager persuaded to show it and has now discovered the benefit of filling his bar with middle-aged women!! I'm off to the beach.

Wimbledon with Turkish adverts and a commentary lag.

You should thank your lucky stars you are out of the country during Wimbledon fortnight. I have spent the last two weeks trying to avoid it.

Archived