BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers appoint new head scout

No supporting evidence that Kean's job is secure?

I think I've heard it all now.

However, I think the bickering on here is symptomatic of a lot of threads now particularly when there is some potentially positive news. People simply want to see the back of Kean and cannot "move on" - like the club want us all to - until he is gone.

If Kean had been replaced by a competent manager with a true clean slate then I'm sure this kind of appointment would be welcomed with fresh optimism.

Until Kean is gone there can be no clean start - what's needed is a clean break. We, apparently, have £8m to gamble on a League One striker coming good in the Championship but we won't pay off Kean and get a replacement. I said a long time ago I believe he has a stupid pay off clause (e.g. £50m). Barring any other conspiracy theories out there it's still the only way I make sense of it - but even then his behaviour away from Ewood must surely have given them an opportunity to say he is bringing the club into disrepute...

Kean Out

Exactly so!

In a company I was working for in the late '80s, one of my colleagues who was at the time a senior manager and executive, was sacked for misconduct and bringing the company name into disrepute. So why can't Coco be dealt with in the same way?

Exactly so!

In a company I was working for in the late '80s, one of my colleagues who was at the time a senior manager and executive, was sacked for misconduct and bringing the company name into disrepute. So why can't Coco be dealt with in the same way?

It's quite simple really, if they really wanted him out they'd have found a way and he'd be out. He's given them enough rope time and again nothing was done so it's back to the old theories that they WANT him in or they can't sack him, end of !

• Backroom

That's the question everyone's asking, Fife. How does Kean get away with dragging the club's name through the mud over and over again, making our owners look like utter fools in the process, and keep his job? There have been PLENTY of times Venky's could have gotten rid of Kean and had every justification to do so. The fact he's still here suggests something more than blind, idiotic loyalty is afoot. Sadly until more than circumstantial evidence appears we're left with half-baked conspiracy theories and confusion.

Archived