BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robert Coar-wtf is he doing?

TBTF

Robert Coar is our longest serving Director, widely experienced in the good and the bad times and has good ties with the FA etc etc.

So what on gods earth does he do at our club? He attends games as i have seen him going into the ground recently but never ever utters a word publicly,& never ever gets a mention in any of the things that are going on eg recruiting a manager, sacking a manager .

Its not like we have a large board of active professionals and yet here is a guy who must know this Club inside out.

So whats the deal with this bloke? What does he do? why do we never hear of him? Why is he there? Why did he not go when his pals went?

Just don't get it about him at all.

Robert Coar is our longest serving Director, widely experienced in the good and the bad times and has good ties with the FA etc etc.

So what on gods earth does he do at our club? He attends games as i have seen him going into the ground recently but never ever utters a word publicly,& never ever gets a mention in any of the things that are going on eg recruiting a manager, sacking a manager .

Its not like we have a large board of active professionals and yet here is a guy who must know this Club inside out.

So whats the deal with this bloke? What does he do? why do we never hear of him? Why is he there? Why did he not go when his pals went?

Just don't get it about him at all.

We may just need someone like Coar on the inside as when Venkys depart, which I have no doubt they will, we may have someone who can enlighten new owners on whats gone on!

Ties with the FA and FA Tie , without one the other ceases to exist, was this in the best interests of the club over the last 20 months?

The cynic in me says Burnley Bob was kept (whilst others in the club structure who could hinder the "owners" plan were relieved of their duties) as a buffer between the 'owners" and the old boys club that run the game should any irregular situation's pop up within the club during and post takeover, and as we are aware the FA like to keep things in house. And Bob needed his position at the club to keep his FA tie, win win for all concerned and hence why we have not heard a squeak from him.

Saying that though he is probably still more worthy of a position within the club than Kean fan club cheerleader Agnew and his shelving mate, why Agnew is still at the club is a mystery.

Archived