BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes transfer, details and Dean Hoyles view

Hi,

I think you'll find large parts of the interview relatively interesting and it is useful information for yourselves. The interview is Huddersfield orientated but Hoyle spends a decent amount of time discussing the Jordan Rhodes transfer including the details of the payment structure. Just to add to it. Ipswich had a 10% sell on clause so they got £800,000.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1342833

from 3mins 20s

Regards

Ben

(admin feel free to move onto a previous thread if it is more applicable or leave as a separate point, which ever suits best)

I don't care to be honest, it seems like you're still a bit bitter trying to shove 'its a full £8m in installments' down our throats. Although I'm sure there will be a Rovers fan doing the same on another team's messageboard next season when he moves on.

i genuinely thought you would be interested in clearcut information about one of your players. no ulterior motive or owt. Feel free to remove or delete etc. Information cropped up, I heard, I thought it would be of interest to you. That's it.

i genuinely thought you would be interested in clearcut information about one of your players. no ulterior motive or owt. Feel free to remove or delete etc. Information cropped up, I heard, I thought it would be of interest to you. That's it.

Thanks for that Ben. Ignore the more churlish members on here. I for one found it interesting.

Archived