BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Indian Cricket Team Thread

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Oh and don't bother posting in the Ashes thread. If non-Aussies want to see how Sachin's last games are going we can easily look here. So you can troll off blue and white Briton.

Guest Norbert

We've had to put up with your crap all summer. You hate England, we get it. You just troll on that thread for attention. Well you have some now. Bully for you.

Anyway, are the games at the moment tests, 1 dayers or 20/20's?

Even though I don't get on with BnRR, I do want India to tonk the Aussies, and bash their confidence before the Ashes.

It won't have any effect on the ashes if Australia win or lose one day cricket is a completely different game and the Australia test team is all most completely different to the players playing in this series.

Even though I don't get on with BnRR, I do want India to tonk the Aussies, and bash their confidence before the Ashes.

I know it's perhaps irrational but due to recent experience I want to see India fail at just about everything they ever do or ever try to do..... Does that make me a bad person?

Archived