BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birthday thanks from T'rovers

My understanding was that the free ticket offer was only for season ticket holders i.e. an encouragement to bring someone else along, rather than just a free ticket for someone who might otherwise have paid.

Mind you it didn't work for me as I could use my free ticket in December for my son home from London, which I would have bought otherwise.

My understanding was that the free ticket offer was only for season ticket holders i.e. an encouragement to bring someone else along, rather than just a free ticket for someone who might otherwise have paid.

Mind you it didn't work for me as I could use my free ticket in December for my son home from London, which I would have bought otherwise.

Well my son, who is a season ticket holder got one, but when I asked whether my husband, who isn't a season ticket holder, but was previously, should have received the offer too, they said yes, after looking him up on the data base and gave me one, so it's at least worth asking.

I've opened the email on another browser and the part that was previously missing is now showing as the free ticket offer. I am a previous st holder since the 80's but for various reasons couldn't get one this year.

Nice touch from the club, doesn't cost them anything if the seat was only going to be empty, you're likely to spend whilst you're there and more than likely bring someone with you that might not have gone.

Archived