BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston

You're averaging what? 12,000 home fans at 15p per ticket? Recent ex-prem club aswell. Shambolic.

Shambolic - guess you must have missed the last 5 years at Ewood, and yet despite that, its still around 30% more than you.

Looks like 20 thousand of your fans went missing when Sir Tom retired, and ain't been back since.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

800? Last time we played at turf moor was August 2013, on a Tuesday night in the Carling cup.......and we took 3,000.

You can only sell what you're given. We took 2,000 to Fulham last week.....how many did you lot take earlier on bud? 700 was it?.......I think it was y'know.

Completely sold out. Soz.

"pnefc @pnefc Dec 4

We have now sold our full allocation for tomorrow's Lancashire derby at Turf Moor! There will be no tickets available on the day. #COYW

71 retweets 42 likes"

How many did you lot take to Bristol City? Because we took 1,100 this time last year, in League one.

You surely beat that figure, right?

Obviously a number got lost on the way then or could not find the turd.

Plain as day on the tele

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, bless you.

You came in good numbers, but i was very disappointed in your vocal support. Yes, ours was shiite too, but usually the away end at Deepdale with 5,500 in it would be absolutely bouncing. It just felt like we were playing Brighton, Ipswich or someone equally as uninspiring. You also sing that cringeworthy "Allez allez ooooh" chant.....which I was surprised at. Poor do.

Sorry but, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Blackpool and Burnley have all been in completely different stratospheres to your effort, in the past.

Even teams with less than half those numbers....Tranmere, Wigan, Bolton, Oldham, Carlisle and Morecambe have had far superior vocal support at Deepdale.

As I said, you came in good numbers, but were incredibly reserved, subdued etc compared to what we were expecting.

Obviously I'm going to get the usual replies of "Well, your fans were rubbish aswell then"...............fair enough, I agree, doesn't bother me.

Well the pride of Lancashire and the best fans in the world only turn out for rovers ! Bless

Just over 10k on dumpdale .. 7 thousand less nobbers haha ...

Our gate last night was nowt to shout about but it's a lot better than nobbers .

Archived