BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tea Party

Madon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent night at the club. Seems all the staff are buying into pulling Blackburn Rovers around.

Last season I went to the Disabled Xmas do and GB and his staff spoke to the crowd and it was terrible hardly any fire amongst them.

Last night Lambert and his staff spoke really well. The main theme running through was "Winning". A marked change in attitude.

Seems we will be busy Jan as Lambert said it was obvious to everyone we short in a few areas.

Echo Stuart comments regarding feel good factor. Nice to feel more positive.

Not getting too carried away just yet, but the owners seem to be acting far more rationally of late. I've been a major critic since they potted Sam.

Credit were it is due, as both the managerial change and tackling of the embargo cost them a few quid. Again.

Maybe I need to start giving some credit to Derek Shaw as well.

Echo Stuart comments regarding feel good factor. Nice to feel more positive.

Not getting too carried away just yet, but the owners seem to be acting far more rationally of late. I've been a major critic since they potted Sam.

Credit were it is due, as both the managerial change and tackling of the embargo cost them a few quid. Again.

Maybe I need to start giving some credit to Derek Shaw as well.

Easy now, feel good factor can affect the judgement.

By the sounds of it, he was pretty much bypassed on the GB sacking and PL appointment. He could be on a shaky nail.

Easy now, feel good factor can affect the judgement.

By the sounds of it, he was pretty much bypassed on the GB sacking and PL appointment. He could be on a shaky nail.

:) Yeah what was I thinking?

Lets hope its a sharp one, tipped in blue and white. I'm his fiercest critic. How about he can stay if we keep winning. The minute we drop points he can go again.

Archived