SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tea Party

Madon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today.

In the transfer embargo post I have been trying to understand , the negativity and non-attendance of some ex regular supporters,who still in light of the current situation empower themselves to take an almost martyr like position of non-attendance.Whilst not expecting an overwhelming U-turn by some overnight,here's hoping that attending Ewood can be seen as supporting PL and the club,and not necessarily condoning or supporting Venky's.

Got mine today.

In the transfer embargo post I have been trying to understand , the negativity and non-attendance of some ex regular supporters,who still in light of the current situation empower themselves to take an almost martyr like position of non-attendance.Whilst not expecting an overwhelming U-turn by some overnight,here's hoping that attending Ewood can be seen as supporting PL and the club,and not necessarily condoning or supporting Venky's.

You are persistent, I will give you that

Got mine today.

As a way of finding out, they may find asking some ex season ticket holders what would it take to get them back. Or is that too obvious?

At one stage if you didn't renew by early-bird renewal date, the club rang you up, I haven't heard of us doing that for a long time.

It's all well and good having tea-party's for the fans they still have, but its the 10k lost regular supporters that don't, that they need to re-engage with that is needed more.

Got mine today.

What's confusing you? Downsize your product quality and disrespect your clients and I guarantee customers will leave in droves. Install a deceitful puppet regime overseeing almost terminal damage in the process and you will not only lose even more customers, they will be glad to go.

Signing a proven manager, whilst slightly recovering from their own financial stupidity and you suddenly expect all and sundry strolling down Livesey Branch Road with flags and banners waving?

Mmmmm. Good luck with all of that.

As a way of finding out, they may find asking some ex season ticket holders what would it take to get them back. Or is that too obvious?

At one stage if you didn't renew by early-bird renewal date, the club rang you up, I haven't heard of us doing that for a long time.

It's all well and good having tea-party's for the fans they still have, but its the 10k lost regular supporters that don't, that they need to re-engage with that is needed more.

I am sure they know why people haved stayed away,however what will it take,who will make the first move.

What's confusing you? Downsize your product quality and disrespect your clients and I guarantee customers will leave in droves. Install a deceitful puppet regime overseeing almost terminal damage in the process and you will not only lose even more customers, they will be glad to go.

Signing a proven manager, whilst slightly recovering from their own financial stupidity and you suddenly expect all and sundry strolling down Livesey Branch Road with flags and banners waving?

Mmmmm. Good luck with all of that.

Don't expect instant repatriation,just wish someone would glean some positivity out of the current situation. The manager has nailed it,"it's not doing anybody any good"

• Backroom

Just back from the do (thanks to folkdevil for the spare). Thought it was a decent night, enjoyed listening to Lambert, Kelly, Johnson and Kinder :) one philosophy came out between all of them:

Above all, they want to win games and win promotion in their time here.

Enjoyed it. Something very different and low key.

All spoke well, even the softly spoken Damien Johnson.

Especially impressed with Eric Kinder. Eye opening in terms of what Rovers are up against and the struggle we face from other category1 clubs being allowed to poach from us and each other.

I warmed to Myers slightly, although when he said he wanted the Blackburn end to be as ferocious as the Dortmund terrace, I laughed hard and nearly choked on my tea.

2 words kept being repeated tonight: Winning and momentum.

That will take time, but.. for now, I'm delighted with the Calibre of football men employed at Rovers.

Their mentality, passion and work ethic enthuses me.

Do you mean to tell me this all went well without fans fighting between themselves?

It did. Terry was there and was quiet. Maybe he's suffering with laryngitis.

Archived