BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Terrorist Attack In Nice, France

Did you actually read it past the first three words? Lets look at your post above and the points I made in relation to them before you asked the questions. Looks very much to me you are ignoring what I wrote in favour of reading what you want to believe.

ABBEY: So you would let returning Isis back in?

My post: However provided the ramifications of not allowing British passport holders to enter the country I could support not allowing people to return if they chose to leave the UK to support an organisation like IS.

ABBEY: you think mosques are above the law and shouldn't be searched

My View: Not without a legal warrant as applies to all buildings in this country. Happy to see anywhere searched with a warrant that means mosques are included in the law

ABBEY: hatred allowed to be taught

My Post: I can also understand and agree with the quote below as teaching any form of hatred or indoctrination should not be allowed and I guess is covered by existing laws.

"Teaching anti-Western values should result in their shut down. Teaching the legal superiority of their religion, teaching that they can justifiably inflict violence on non-believers, etc., should result in the jailing of their teachers."

ABBEY: yes I've no problem with being searched, I've nothing to hide . Have you ?

No. Why would I have something to hide? Strange question which seems to me you're implying something. I won't though tolerate being searched or having my house searched illegally which both actions would be under current law.

The problem is ABBEY you don't take account of the ramifications of the laws Steve is calling for and you and others are supporting. If we are going to have such laws they have to apply to everyone. The implications are huge. People who promote and express anti-Muslim views should find themselves subject to the same laws.

You said you disagreed with it ALL... Make your mind up before getting arsey

Also the last bit I was not implying anything , don't twist words , I was answering a question YOU asked

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said you disagreed with it ALL... Make your mind up before getting arsey

Also the last bit I was not implying anything , don't twist words , I was answering a question YOU asked

Clearly you didn't read it as I said "All of it" and then went on to discuss the bits I would support under certain conditions.

Clearly you don't know what all of it means then .

"All" apparently means that I'm a persecutor in the making, EXCEPT for my position that residents who go overseas to fight for terrorists shouldn't allowed back in, and that religious institutions and schools that preach violence should be closed.

I don't mind at all, as I call that progress. :)

As to the balance, I believe that he and others like him will come around especially as the attacks escalate (and they will). We are at war. It's time we started acting like it. Unfortunately, the battlefield is not some far off foreign land, but our own streets.

Archived