BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Terrorist Attack In Nice, France

• Backroom

Worse. Medieval battles were between contemporaries, warriors didn't involve children to my knowledge. These people are the pure blackness of evil. I think there's a lot of people in this country who'd do well to remember that when doleing out similar insults to the Tories.

And having policies that have directly contributed to the suicides of disabled people isn't evil?

Although, I generally agree with your post.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And having policies that have directly contributed to the suicides of disabled people isn't evil?

Although, I generally agree with your post.

Get a grip,

big difference,

you can vote out those responsible

Someone said in Europe the press was trying to push the point this was not religious terrorism.

And as I said in the other thread, sounds like the Turkish Military is trying to take over or has taken over the govt. in Turkey. I'm hearing both.

That's a bit off-topic but maybe a little bit related in how these are rather topsy turvy days.

How do we fight these b*stards?

Edit: Finish them off? Where are they? How do we rat them out? France has had it hard. Wondering why we haven't. But we can't just sit and wait.

Edit: Finish them off? Where are they? How do we rat them out? France has had it hard. Wondering why we haven't. But we can't just sit and wait.

France is (was!) in the Schengen area, which was compromised by Merkle, we are not

France has had problems with its Arab population for ages. I was in pizza hut today and I saw a real mix of people, Asian heritage, chinese, white Europeans. France is much less integrated. We're far from perfect but in france I've never eaten in an ordinary restaurant and found Arabs waiting on tables and eating with white or even black french people. Now that might just be that I have a limited experience but I don't think so. The French people I've spoken to have often expressed the feelings that france has far more racial tension than we have generally

France is (was!) in the Schengen area, which was compromised by Merkle, we are not

This guy is nothing to do with Schengen though has he? Was he not French / North African like Zidane or Nasri? Thats a french empire thing from when they where in charge of Algeria, Tunisia etc...

This guy is nothing to do with Schengen though has he? Was he not French / North African like Zidane or Nasri? Thats a french empire thing from when they where in charge of Algeria, Tunisia etc...

This is so.

France colonised North Africa, the Maghreb, Foreign Legion, war in Algeria; for decades I suppose the population did not do these kinds of things until recently, we can blame ISIS or like villains apparently. I'm actually a bit weak on history prior, maybe there were a few attacks but nothing like this or Bataclan.

Did people know Tunisia actually shut 80 Mosques down because they were radical?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33297245

Salafist Mosques some news stories say.

-------

Now the French PM indeed says "terrorist is linked to radical Islam", someone earlier, not here, was trying to say different.

• Moderation Lead

It might not be that ISIS are directly responsible, but he was radicalized by their propaganda. There are A LOT of disaffected Muslims out there with an axe to grind with Western society.

If they don't like it, they can always live somewhere else. I hear Syria is delightful...

What was it Bush said, "Fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here"?

That worked out well, didn't it? We thought we could keep the battle from our doorstep, we were wrong. And now innocents are dying because of the choices made by our erstwhile leaders.

If they don't like it, they can always live somewhere else. I hear Syria is delightful...

It's not that simple. Many of these terrorists are born and raised in Europe. These are home-grown problems born from disaffected and marginalized communities within our own society.

• Moderation Lead

What was it Bush said, "Fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here"?

That worked out well, didn't it? We thought we could keep the battle from our doorstep, we were wrong. And now innocents are dying because of the choices made by our erstwhile leaders.

It's not that simple. Many of these terrorists are born and raised in Europe. These are home-grown problems born from disaffected and marginalized communities within our own society.

Isn't it? They don't want to live in civilised and modern western countries, so they'd rather live in a more conservative Islamic state, shouldn't be anything stopping them living where they want to....

Amarillo- Our "fighting them over there" has been pretty limp-wristed and ineffective since Bush left the White House. Under Obama we've creeped back into the false assumption that law, incrementalism and proportional responses will deal with the enemy. It won't. Overwhelming force and brutality will deal with the enemy. They don't understand anything else.

Isn't it? They don't want to live in civilised and modern western countries, so they'd rather live in a more conservative Islamic state, shouldn't be anything stopping them living where they want to....

The West has been the shining city on the hill for many decades. Our incompetent leaders have let the barbarians into the city, thinking that they'd become Western and adopt Western values. They were frequently wrong. Instead, many of the barbarians brought their barbaric behaviors into the city with predictable results.

Immigrants are a good thing. But they must be vetted. They must be productive and not seek state assistance. We have enough native citizens with problems to provide for and we don't need to add to the rolls. They must want to Westernize, instead of us asking us to change our values and the way we do things to accommodate them. If they aren't willing to do those things, they are barbarians. They are the enemy. We should treat them accordingly. We certainly shouldn't be inviting them into our homes.

Careful Steve the knives will be out soon. You'll be accused of being a racist when what you have written has nothing to do with race or colour.

Careful Steve the knives will be out soon. You'll be accused of being a racist when what you have written has nothing to do with race or colour.

True it is nothing to do with colour or race, it's a religion. Big difference.

Hope your friends and eldest are safe and sound, Paul.

So sad at what happened. Couldn't help but shed a tear this morning when I read that children were dead. How could they?

Thanks Phil. The lad is fine I'm sure. He was just panicky. I was surprised by that.

Finally found out earlier today our friends are OK. Part of the carnage was 250 metres from their house and they had gone down to watch the fireworks but decided to leave early.

Lucky or what!

Thanks, Al. But there are too many people who are afraid to speak because they'll be called names. One of the many evils of PC.

Race doesn't matter. Gender, sexual orientation, they are non-issues. Those who wish to practice their religion peacefully, whatever that religion may be, aren't the problem.

But there are those who use religion to motivate others to violence or justify their violence towards others. Those people and that ideology needs to be stamped out, with extreme prejudice. We shouldn't give them an inch, show them a single courtesy. If Islamist extremists want war, the West should show them how our grandfathers made war.

Ridiculous that terrorist filth referred to this walking abortion as a 'soldier'

What the f*** did he claim to fight ? Not real men that's for sure. Decided to drive a heavy goods vehicle into toddlers in pushchairs.

Such hard men aren't they ? Following the image of their silly prophet and their barmy book - the ACTUAL word of god (written by a man), sending the kuffar to 'hell fire'.

Nonsense. Disenfranchised ? Maybe they just need a cuddle ?

Time to come down hard on these idiots and ANYONE acting in concert.

Thanks, Al. But there are too many people who are afraid to speak because they'll be called names. One of the many evils of PC.

Race doesn't matter. Gender, sexual orientation, they are non-issues. Those who wish to practice their religion peacefully, whatever that religion may be, aren't the problem.

But there are those who use religion to motivate others to violence or justify their violence towards others. Those people and that ideology needs to be stamped out, with extreme prejudice. We shouldn't give them an inch, show them a single courtesy. If Islamist extremists want war, the West should show them how our grandfathers made war.

Great idea. Bayonets and bombs are very useful against an unseen and unknown enemy operating online from their bedrooms. .

just watched ross kemps isis programme...i cried .

how can anyone want to sit down over a cuppa with these monsters.

any @#/? here who supports this should have a bullet between the eyes or dropped in isis heartland.

ban the veil , ban black rags on cars and hang anyone speaking of support of this devils work.

just watched ross kemps isis programme...i cried .

how can anyone want to sit down over a cuppa with these monsters.

any @#/? here who supports this should have a bullet between the eyes or dropped in isis heartland.

ban the veil , ban black rags on cars and hang anyone speaking of support of this devils work.

If you watched Ross Kemp on ISIS then you'd know it's the Kurds that are winning this war, not the US, UN or any coalition.

That's the Kurds that follow Islam, are Muslim and wear veils, FYI.

And the one he interviewed who died said he disowned Islam after what Isis had done . During the programme there was no veils just headscarves . Why are the winning ? Air strikes from ...

Air strikes from drones are the pussy way out. The Kurds are killing ISIS and pushing them back, they're the real heroes here.

Archived