BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Corporate Sponsorship

I am not sure if Rovers do a corporate sponsorship brochure anymore for the likes of ground/programme advertising space, players etc but I was just looking on the Chorley FC site and have decided to become a sponsor for 2016/17.

The Chorley website is full of examples of local business who have got behind their local club and are putting money into the team.....maybe not a lot for each sponsorship but it adds up and shows togetherness as well as a vibrant and proactive commercial department.

Private number plate

Gangsta wheels (carbon footprint?)

Corporate sponsorship

And no invite for me and Den to anything? Not even a ride in the new wheels, pathetic PB, must do better.

It is a long way to come and pick you up Gav. If you are ever in Lancs or London give me a shout.

I bought the plate 3.5 years ago and only just put it on a motor. Only £275.

As for the car why not, you only live once. I bought it instead of a ST.

Accrington Stanley are advertising their weekly draw and the benefits of being in it on The Bee (or whatever they changed their name to). Do Rovers still have a weekly draw?

Yes they do. "Rovers Return", this is the only thing I give monetary to that is Rovers related because it goes into community and youth initiatives.

Archived