BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are We Entering The Final Phase?

Tom

I do agree with that. My only point was there was ample reason for people to be dissatisfied with the style of football. But that certainly didn't justify Anderson getting him sacked for his own ends. Neither does it justify some people blaming the fans for Anderson's recommendation or rather .......management decision....

Indeed - Allardyce could have won the European Cup for Rovers, the League twice and the FA Cup 4 times on the bounce, plus the World Cup for England in his spare time. He could have been more popular than any manager in the history of Association Football and had the 4 stands at Ewood named after him whilst still in charge. It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference as he wasn't part of "the plan".

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11/10 on then Merce - I'll have a chaddy on that! :brfc:

Extravagant

Indeed - Allardyce could have won the European Cup for Rovers, the League twice and the FA Cup 4 times on the bounce, plus the World Cup for England in his spare time. He could have been more popular than any manager in the history of Association Football and had the 4 stands at Ewood named after him whilst still in charge. It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference as he wasn't part of "the plan".

Bit like Glen and WAR

Archived