BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn

Al said he wasn't aware of any discriminatory practices and I pointed one out to him. A fairly obvious and inexplicable one really. Why aren't these nuns who essentially lead masses allowed to be ordained as priests other than because of their gender? It is the very epitome of discrimination.

Not sure what your point is re the hospice to be honest?

See above Al.

I'm not about to defend Christianity. As I said it's outdated but that doesn't excuse blatant sex inequality practiced by Muslims. Far worse than anything the Christian church practices and you know it. Your argument about women priests is a very weak one. You know that too, and in fact C of E has women vicars, but you choose to ignore that

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are there plenty of white Muslims, a lot of those Syrians have blue eyes including Assad himself. See how many blue eyed Arabs there are.

ISIS is full of Russian speakers, they found a platoon with Korans in the Russian language, cyrillic letters. Omar the Chechen, dead ISIS leader.

Or the Russian's man in Chechnya, Kadyrov.

Ramzan-Kadyrov-3.jpg

It's almost as if a lot of militants in Russia went to Syria to fight; that war helped Russia a bit in getting the radicals out of the country and Russia fights them in Syria. Per a map, it's interesting how close the black sea, Chechnya, Dagestan, Southern Russia are to Syria as the crow flies that is.

Archived