BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] JFK Shooting

On 23 March 2017 at 0:43 PM, Gav said:

I watched a documentary a couple of years back that proved beyond a doubt that it was possible to fire off the rounds from the school book depository because they actually did it, you didn't have to be an expert marksman as many had said over the years.

The magic bullet theory was also explained and it left me swaying over to the side of the Warren Commission findings that Oswald was the lone shooter. He was apprehended a short distance away in a local cinema having killed a policeman on route, not the actions of an innocent man.

I'm a firm believer that the truth eventually comes out, so if it was a conspiracy why after all these years hasn't the actual truth come out?

Have you got a link or name of the documentary? It sounds really interesting to hear the other side of the "conspiracy"

On 3/23/2017 at 0:43 PM, Gav said:

I watched a documentary a couple of years back that proved beyond a doubt that it was possible to fire off the rounds from the school book depository because they actually did it, you didn't have to be an expert marksman as many had said over the years.

The magic bullet theory was also explained and it left me swaying over to the side of the Warren Commission findings that Oswald was the lone shooter. He was apprehended a short distance away in a local cinema having killed a policeman on route, not the actions of an innocent man.

I'm a firm believer that the truth eventually comes out, so if it was a conspiracy why after all these years hasn't the actual truth come out?

Back when I was a student, I was mad keen on conspiracy theories, but it was an excellent, well written and compelling account of why the JFK shooting almost certainly WAS LHO on usenet that made me be a lot more critical of things when I'd only read one side of things. 

Archived